none
Windows DVD Maker Scene selection problems

Frage

• Occasionaly the scenes do not highlight on the menu, causing me selection problems. The DVD previews O.K. but about one in ten manifests this problem when trying to play it on my DVD Player to TV. There are no problems with the recording. Does anyone know why this may be?
    Sonntag, 26. Februar 2012 17:56

Antworten

•  

Thank you, I will try your suggestions. Unfortunately my CD/DVD-ROM drive has become unavailable to my system. I noticed this after I loaded Windows Movie Maker. I have tried removing the drive and driver and re introducing them plus removing the new software but get a Code 39 error. I think this is all a coincidence so am sourcing a new drive. I will respond when I know more.

Regards Billy Fury.

Dienstag, 28. Februar 2012 11:38

Alle Antworten

•  

Hi,

Try to logon with Clean Boot to see if the same issue occurs. Or you can create another user account and login for test.

Furthermore, you can refer: “Troubleshoot problems with creating a DVD-Video using Windows DVD Maker

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Troubleshoot-problems-with-creating-a-DVD-Video-using-Windows-DVD-Maker

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Leo Huang

TechNet Community Support

Dienstag, 28. Februar 2012 06:22
  •  

Thank you, I will try your suggestions. Unfortunately my CD/DVD-ROM drive has become unavailable to my system. I noticed this after I loaded Windows Movie Maker. I have tried removing the drive and driver and re introducing them plus removing the new software but get a Code 39 error. I think this is all a coincidence so am sourcing a new drive. I will respond when I know more.

Regards Billy Fury.

Dienstag, 28. Februar 2012 11:38
  •  

Leo, finally got my DVD/CD writer back, but that’s another story. I have tried your suggestions but my problem is still there. What I have realised, when the fault occurs, is that the menu selections do actually work; it is just that the highlights do not appear. Regards Billy

Dienstag, 6. März 2012 13:52