none
Magicjack

Answers

• You need to be a little clearer as to what you are asking about.

If you have problems with Majicjack, you need to go to the Majicjack web site for their update software.

I have Majicjack running on 2 desktops running Win 7 64-bit and 2 laptops with Win 7 32-bit.  They all run without a problem and I can switch audio between speakers, headphones, and even Bluetooth.

• Marked as answer by Linda Yan Monday, May 17, 2010 2:10 AM
    Tuesday, May 11, 2010 8:02 PM
  • Hi lee18344,

Is the issue that the MagicJack does not work? If this is the situation, you can refer to the suggestions in this MagicJack knowledge base (KB) article to check the result:

Why can't I start my magicJack and/or see the on screen display?

Or, you can uninstall and reinstall MagicJack to see if it works.

For more information, it is recommended contact MagicJack Support directly.

Please Note: The third-party product discussed here is manufactured by a company that is independent of Microsoft. We make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.

Regards,

Linda

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 7:42 AM

All replies

• You need to be a little clearer as to what you are asking about.

If you have problems with Majicjack, you need to go to the Majicjack web site for their update software.

I have Majicjack running on 2 desktops running Win 7 64-bit and 2 laptops with Win 7 32-bit.  They all run without a problem and I can switch audio between speakers, headphones, and even Bluetooth.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 8:02 PM
  • Hi lee18344,

Is the issue that the MagicJack does not work? If this is the situation, you can refer to the suggestions in this MagicJack knowledge base (KB) article to check the result:

Why can't I start my magicJack and/or see the on screen display?

Or, you can uninstall and reinstall MagicJack to see if it works.

For more information, it is recommended contact MagicJack Support directly.

Please Note: The third-party product discussed here is manufactured by a company that is independent of Microsoft. We make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.

Regards,

Linda

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 7:42 AM