none
"The following error occurred while attempting to save the properties for user [USER NAME] More data is available"

Question

• Hey Everybody,

So I was trying to modify my user properties under Computer Management > Local Users and Groups > Users > UserName > Properties > "Member Of" Tab. I am currently assigned to the "Administrators" group. However, if i attempt to change, add, or remove any other groups, this error pops up:

"One or more errors occurred while recording the group membership changes for user [User Name]"

[OK]

Followed immediately by:

"The following error occurred while attempting to save the properties for user [USER NAME]

More data is available."

[OK]

I can't do anything to get around this. I can't remove groups, add groups (ANY of them), it just throws these two errors as soon as I try to apply the changes (or press OK). I generally don't post in forums but I did my research and couldn't find anything on this specific error or problem.

This problem is persistent when trying to modify ANY of the users listed under the "Users" folder in Computer Management .

Any Advice?

Thanks so much!

DJ

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:28 PM