none
ConfigManagerErrorCode Device is not present, not working properly, or does not have all of its drivers installed.

Question

• hi there!! my problem goes like this

Symptom:
    Device is not present, not working properly, or does not have all of its drivers installed.
    Cause: A device has a configuration problem that prevents it from working properly.
    Details: The device, MpKslade05536, is reporting "tv_ConfigMgrErr24". This device will not be available until the issue is resolved. The Plug and Play ID for this device is ROOT\LEGACY_MPKSLADE05536\0000.
    Resolution: 1. Verify the correct driver is installed.
      2. Try updating the drivers using Windows Update.
      3. Check with the manufacturer for an updated driver.
      4. Attempt to uninstall and then reinstall the device using Device Manager.
    thanks pls reply...
    Tuesday, June 28, 2011 12:25 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Could you find out which hardware device cause this error message?

Please check the hardware is compatible with Windows 7 or not. You can check it on Windows 7 Compatibility Center.

And please logon with Safe Mode or Clean Boot to see if the same issue occurs.

Also sometimes the issue may be caused by antivirus programs like MSE. You can try to remove antivirus program for test.

There’s similar thread could helpful to you:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/w7itprohardware/thread/cfc958a7-810c-4cf9-886b-b23d820c7a56

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, June 29, 2011 8:29 AM
  • I am getting the same error again and again simular to the poster of this thread question.  Norton 360 keeps identifying the following device as not working or not present. root\legacy_CCSET_NOF\oooo. I also keep getting an registry error on my brother printer from Uniblue when doing a registry scan. The error keeps coming up so I told uniblue's registery checker to ignore the problem. I am not sure if the two are related. I did some research and some people think this is a hijack virus. I won't exercise thier interpertation because some of those sites are trying to get you to put hijack software on your computer in a save me please. I always ask here before I do something stupid. I searched Norton's support database and got no feedback on this error. If anyone knows please advise, in simple terms so I can do it. I am a tech but old so my mind don't function like it use too. My processor is going down. Laugh. Let me know. Oh yes I looked at your link above and it is not the same problem. My printer and other devise are working properly in device manager no errors or cautions in that catagory. For some reason I cannot think of what a clean boot is I use to know that. I think you mean with drivers not working and I did that already no I do not get the error when the extra drivers are turned off.

Thanks,

Roland Wade PO1 USN Retired

• Edited by Roland Wade Thursday, November 15, 2012 5:28 AM
    Thursday, November 15, 2012 5:20 AM