none
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3000 Model 1359

Question

• The battery indicator on my mouse indicated that I needed to replace my battery.  This was the first time I have  had to replace it since I bought it approximately 1-1/2 years ago.  I pressed the button to the back cover and opened it up and a loose  metal clip came out which looks like it lays over the plus side of the battery.  I have replaced the battery and now I need to show how the metal clip is supposed to fit back over the battery so I can close it.  Can anyone be of help to me with this?  I don't believe this clip was ever attached.  It just sat in a loose position and when the cover is open, it just fell out.  I can't believe Microsoft would make a mouse this cheaply.  If anyone can provide a link to how it needs to be placed, I surely would appreciate it.  Thanks.
    Thursday, February 13, 2014 10:12 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Seems a hardware issue about the wireless mouse, and there should be a user manual when you bought the mouse, I suggest you refer to it to change the battery, regarding to the metal clip, I'm not sure what it is but my guess is that a metal part falling off due to the long-time use or any accidently bumps, if that case, I suggest you take the mouse to a shop to fix it.

Regards

Yolanda
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, February 14, 2014 7:12 AM