none
where do i find a valid product key for microsoft office?

Answers

• You appear to be making a request for aid in pirating MS Office.

In a forum maintained by Microsoft.

Good luck with that.

If I'm mistaken, and you're looking for a site where you can legitimately purchase a key online, one is:

http://store.microsoft.com/home.aspx

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 8:40 PM
  • Hi,

If you have an OEM copy of Microsoft Office, please check the label on the computer or contact your OEM support for more information.

If you have a retail version of Microsoft Office, please check the package carefully or contact the retail vendor.

If the product key you have is valid, but cannot be used to re-activate Windows Office, please call Microsoft Activation Center to re-activate it by phone.

For further assistance, I recommend you refer to Microsoft Office Forum.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, July 09, 2010 2:44 AM

All replies

• You appear to be making a request for aid in pirating MS Office.

In a forum maintained by Microsoft.

Good luck with that.

If I'm mistaken, and you're looking for a site where you can legitimately purchase a key online, one is:

http://store.microsoft.com/home.aspx

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 8:40 PM
  • Hi,

If you have an OEM copy of Microsoft Office, please check the label on the computer or contact your OEM support for more information.

If you have a retail version of Microsoft Office, please check the package carefully or contact the retail vendor.

If the product key you have is valid, but cannot be used to re-activate Windows Office, please call Microsoft Activation Center to re-activate it by phone.

For further assistance, I recommend you refer to Microsoft Office Forum.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, July 09, 2010 2:44 AM