none
Turbotax on Windows Xp

Question

• I am trying to install Turbotax on a Windows XP home machine wtih no luck. I have installed the .net framework 3.5 sp1, cleaned the framework installation, disable firewalls, turned off anitvirus softeware, scanned computer for malware, reinstalled framework, created another account and tried installation, safemode installation, and search turbo website for information and nothing. Oh yeah, I also tried extracting the installation from the CD to install it with no luck. Any help would be appreaciated.

The error message that comes up is "turbo tax has encountered and unrecovarable error".

Thanks

Milktruck

• Changed type FBT Tech Monday, March 14, 2011 1:06 PM
    Monday, March 14, 2011 11:55 AM

Answers

• Hi Milktruck,

I found that you have posted this issue for several times and the issue was resolved in the other post. In order to avoid confusion, please refer to the previous thread as link below:

No luck Turbotax Install 2010 Win xp home

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Tuesday, March 22, 2011 9:43 AM
    Wednesday, March 16, 2011 9:05 AM