none
Microsoft WPD Enhanced Storage Password Driver error

Question

• Can someone please help me with this issue, it says everytime i turn on the pc its installing device driver software and then it says device driver software was no successfully installed and its says Microsoft WPD Enhanced Storage Driver error (code 10) with a yellow triangle  (exclamation mark

if any one can help i would be grateful  

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 1:09 AM

Answers

All replies

• Code 10 indicates that the device doesn't start, this usually caused by device driver. Please visit the following KB to troubleshoot error code 10 issue:

Description of Code 10-related errors that Device Manager generates in Windows-based computers

Dale 

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 7:50 AM
  • hi i tried some of the trouble shooting methods but none worked cos they would just say windows found driver softwARE for your device but encountered a problem while trying to install it (code error 10) but then when i tried to go to the HP WEBSITE ,manufacturer of my pc they said they had no drivers for my pc model cos i'm using windows 7 and not vista that it came with? anymore ideas? thanks for the reply 
    Tuesday, April 06, 2010 12:54 PM
  • Right click the yellow exclamation mark on the sub heading, uninstall it and let Windows automatically re-detect the device, sometimes Windows will fix its first mistake if you give it a second chance.

BTW, could you please tell us the exact model of your computer?

Dale.

• Proposed as answer by brian mo Friday, February 15, 2013 4:43 PM
    Wednesday, April 07, 2010 1:27 AM
  • I have the same problem. But instead of yellow triangle, now I have red cross with "Failed" by it's side. I tried this and that but...Any suggestions?

ASUS, Windows7

darana33@hotmail.com

• Proposed as answer by graok Tuesday, November 06, 2012 2:15 AM
    Friday, June 10, 2011 6:01 PM
  • I have the same problem. Now I have red cross with "Failed" by it's side. I tried this and that but...Any suggestions?

DELL, Windows7

graokamineni@hotmail.com

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 2:19 AM