none
The user profile service service failed to logon user profile cannot be loaded on Windows 7 Home Premium

Question

• Good Afternoon Everyone,

I am not technologically savvy as a result I'm having trouble understanding previous posts on "The user profile service service failed to logon user profile cannot be loaded." Lingo on domain reset etc, not sure that this pertains to solving my  issue ... I cant even get pass the sign in page let alone make changes. I am having this issue with my Dell Studio XPS 1340 with Windows 7 Home Premium. If anyone can provide their two cents I would greatly appreciate.

Very Respectfully,

Jesse

Saturday, August 27, 2011 6:20 PM

Answers

• The solution requires the computer to be turned off, restarted in safe mode by pressing F8 key as it begins to boot up. Select Safe Mode and follow instructions. I then was able to roll back my computer on System Restore to a date on which I knew there was no issue.
    Saturday, August 27, 2011 8:20 PM

All replies

• "Jesse.soto1" wrote in message news:1e164fdf-7370-45c0-9bc7-3b58278121c3...

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I am not technologically savvy as a result I'm having trouble understanding previous posts on "The user profile service service failed to logon user profile cannot be loaded." Lingo on domain reset etc, not sure that this pertains to solving my  issue ... I cant even get pass the sign in page let alone make changes. I am having this issue with my Dell Studio XPS 1340 with Windows 7 Home Premium. If anyone can provide their two cents I would greatly appreciate.

Very Respectfully,

Jesse

Home Premium cannot logon to a Domain, nor can it be set to try it.
    when you get the logon window, try hitting the three-finger salute )Ctrl+Alt+Del) twice – it may bring up the old-style login window – enter your credentials there.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Saturday, August 27, 2011 7:22 PM
  • The solution requires the computer to be turned off, restarted in safe mode by pressing F8 key as it begins to boot up. Select Safe Mode and follow instructions. I then was able to roll back my computer on System Restore to a date on which I knew there was no issue.
    Saturday, August 27, 2011 8:20 PM
    I have this same problem, rolled back to earliest date. Didnt fix the issue.
    Thursday, April 24, 2014 1:38 PM
  • What is your version and edition of Windows?

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    No - I do not work for Microsoft, or any of its contractors.

Thursday, April 24, 2014 1:52 PM