none
Scrabble Blast

Question

• I have upgraded to Windows 7.  Now my version of Scrabble Blast does not open.  Is there a new version or a way to make my old one work?
    Monday, December 28, 2009 8:11 PM

Answers

• That's a really old game, you probably need to install it in Windows XP mode. This doesn't really relate to this thread as this relates to Windows 7 installs, setup of windows 7 and deployment of windows 7 - not 3rd party applications/games ;-)
    MCSE, MCSA, MCDST [If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" button at the top of this message. By marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.]
    Tuesday, December 29, 2009 12:12 AM
  • After checking in Windows Compatibility Center and GamesForWindows, scrabble blast isn't compatible with Windows 7. However, you can try to install the game in Windows XP mode for Windows 7 or in Windows XP Compatibility mode.

Best Regards
    Dale   

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 7:34 AM

All replies

• That's a really old game, you probably need to install it in Windows XP mode. This doesn't really relate to this thread as this relates to Windows 7 installs, setup of windows 7 and deployment of windows 7 - not 3rd party applications/games ;-)
    MCSE, MCSA, MCDST [If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" button at the top of this message. By marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.]
    Tuesday, December 29, 2009 12:12 AM
  • After checking in Windows Compatibility Center and GamesForWindows, scrabble blast isn't compatible with Windows 7. However, you can try to install the game in Windows XP mode for Windows 7 or in Windows XP Compatibility mode.

Best Regards
    Dale   

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 7:34 AM