none
sims social on facebook does not load

Question

• i have been trying for about 20mins to load my sims social on facebook using google chrome, but the game does not load even though i already cleared browsing data and runned my CCleaner several times. i can play the game using internet explorer but it does not load properly and is very laggy. what's the problem? 
    Monday, August 29, 2011 5:29 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I checked the game in face book. This is a game based on Adobe Flash Player. You cannot load this game in chrome, I suspect Adobe Flash Player doesn’t works properly at that time. Please contact Google support to check this problem.

For IE issue, I suggest that you may try to check you IE add-ons(Internet options-> Programs ->Manage add-ons), please understand too many add-ons may cause slow loading.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Robinson Zhang Tuesday, September 06, 2011 9:26 AM
    Wednesday, August 31, 2011 12:44 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I checked the game in face book. This is a game based on Adobe Flash Player. You cannot load this game in chrome, I suspect Adobe Flash Player doesn’t works properly at that time. Please contact Google support to check this problem.

For IE issue, I suggest that you may try to check you IE add-ons(Internet options-> Programs ->Manage add-ons), please understand too many add-ons may cause slow loading.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Robinson Zhang Tuesday, September 06, 2011 9:26 AM
    Wednesday, August 31, 2011 12:44 PM
  • google chrome has adobe flash player built in. js
    Wednesday, May 08, 2013 7:01 AM