none
Internet Explorer-fejl (-fault): "Internet Explorer er holdt op med at virke" "Internet explorer has stopped working"

Question

• Anybody know, how to contact Microsoft, to let them know, that there is a fault in IE?

I use many differant mashines, in my network, and almost all of them crash (IE v. 7,8,9), on trying to read fx www.b.dk , one of the biggest Danish newspapers. The problem is still there, after updating to IE9, on my corrent mashine. 

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9:55 AM

Answers

• I can use IE9 at that address with no problem. I suggest you go into internet options and set the security options to the default settings and see if it's still happening. You can also go under the advanced tab and reset the settings back to their default condition. Also make sure you are using the 32 bit version of IE.

Does this happen with any other browser? I can get on the site with Firefox and Chrome also.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 2:17 PM
  • To claim that IE is at fault based on experiences with your own machines is a little premature. At the very least you need to do this:

• Ask at least a dozen friends for their experience. Do not ask anyone whose machine you helped to configure.
    • If your friends report the same problem, ask the IT support people at Berlingske for their opinion. If there was a problem then they would know about it. A few hundred independent problem reports would carry much more weight than a report from a single person who might have installed the same conflicting software or driver on all his problem machines.
    Wednesday, October 24, 2012 5:04 PM

All replies

• I can use IE9 at that address with no problem. I suggest you go into internet options and set the security options to the default settings and see if it's still happening. You can also go under the advanced tab and reset the settings back to their default condition. Also make sure you are using the 32 bit version of IE.

Does this happen with any other browser? I can get on the site with Firefox and Chrome also.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 2:17 PM
  • To claim that IE is at fault based on experiences with your own machines is a little premature. At the very least you need to do this:

• Ask at least a dozen friends for their experience. Do not ask anyone whose machine you helped to configure.
    • If your friends report the same problem, ask the IT support people at Berlingske for their opinion. If there was a problem then they would know about it. A few hundred independent problem reports would carry much more weight than a report from a single person who might have installed the same conflicting software or driver on all his problem machines.
    Wednesday, October 24, 2012 5:04 PM