none
Why wont internet explorere open or load www.coupons.com, is anyone else having this problem?

Question

• i use to be able to go to this site, until i updated to explorer 9, should i get a different internet searcher, also these pop ups keep showing about risks and passwords and just crap from explorer it never did that before i did update this had been the worst internet i have had yet it seems so high security i can barely search the internet explore half of searches.and how do i trust a site its not in tools- also before u say it all my tool settings have been resetted. i have installed java it is up to date- but it is not in my tools- under advance it is not in there!- how do i get it in there if thats the case..-- e-mail davidrl001@hotmail.com
    Friday, December 23, 2011 6:24 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I tried to access this website, and it works fine on my side. So I suggest that you try following steps to troubleshoot this problem:

1.Reset IE.

2.Scan the virus on your machine.

3.Reset the Hosts file via this hotfix(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972034)

4.Use “ipconfig /flushdns” to refresh the DNS cache.

5. Test this problem with no add-ons mode (Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Internet Explorer (on add-ons))

Once done, check the problem again. And let me know the result.

William Tan

TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 9:33 AM