none
up loading photos to ebay using kodak easyshare

Question

• Hi, i having trouble uploading photos to ebay using kadak easyshare.

From the ebay upload photo page, i click on brouse, a box appears called file upload in the top left corner of the screen, i click on easyshare and that appears in the file name box, i then click open and it then goes back to the ebay upload photo page, in that box then has, c\program files\kodak\kodak easyshare sotfware.

I then get an error msg saying, services only support jpeg,gif,bmp and tiff image formats, error code ff002. I'm able to open kodak easyshare and drag the photo i want to use to the photo tray but i'm unable to go any further.

Also, if i go to my documents, click on my pictures, i'm able to open the folder where my photos are that i've moved them to but how then do i transfer them to the ebay upload page?

All help would be welcome.

Thanks.

Monday, June 25, 2012 11:58 AM

All replies

• i click on easyshare and that appears in the file name box, i then click open and it then goes back to the ebay upload photo page, in that box then has, c\program files\kodak\kodak easyshare sotfware.

You are supposed to select the photos, not the software. 

i'm able to open the folder where my photos are that i've moved them to but how then do i transfer them to the ebay upload page?

Select the photos in the File Upload box in this folder when uploading to eBay.

Monday, June 25, 2012 12:56 PM