none
MDT user credentials error: Invalid credentials: The network path was not found

Question

• I have DELL E5400 and DELL Optiplex 760 pc. In the before, DELL630 is working with my MDT service, but now, DELL E5400 and DELL Optiplex 760 not working with my MDT.

When PE loaded and go to User Credentials interface, I input the user name and password(I confirm the user name and password is correct), it will display error message "Invalid credentials: The network path was not found". I checked that the network driver is correct.

After search some information in the website, someone said that maybe the network initializing timeout issue, so I according to Tim Quan guide to add following to startnet.cmd

wpeutil InitializeNetwork

ping localhost

wpeinit

Then I update the deploy location in MDT and then re-loaded it again, but unlucky, I still meet the same issue. I tried to use ipconfig /all command to check the network status, I couldn't find out local network connection. I click "Cancel" to check the error message, it will display"A connection to the deployment share could not be made. The deployment will not proceed. DHCP lease was not obtained for any networking device!Possible cause: check physical connection".

It seems that PE not loaded network driver successfully, but it is very strange that the network driver is correct.

Have someone can help me?

Thanks a lot

Monday, June 15, 2009 11:07 AM

Answers

All replies