none
Windows Movie Maker 2.6

Question

• Help!
    I was creating a Movie Maker project, and when attempting to zoom in on the timeline, I accidentally clicked on the microphone icon, which I guess

allows you to create narration, which I do not want.  Then, I clicked on Done, not knowing how else to get out of it, and then clicking undo, I proceeded

to edit the particular clip I was working on, only to find that I now have no audio in the entire project!  ??

I cannot seem to find a way to resolve this problem, and have tried everything I can think of, to do so!

I have sound on the computer - playing music & video, via Windows Media Player, just to make sure!

So, I am really stumped, and needless to say, frustrated!

Can someone help me with this issue?

Thanks!

Carl

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 4:08 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This forum is used to discuss anything related to media, including Media Center and burning CDs/DVDs in Windows 7. You problem is a Windows Live Movie Maker related issue, I suggest that you may post your question to the following site, you could get more useful information there:

http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=5&version=15.3.2804.0607

Hope this problem could be solved soon.

Thanks for understanding.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, October 14, 2011 9:45 AM