none
how to rid of "c://users/appdata/local/conduit/background/container/backgroundcontainer.dll "

Question

• hello

I was wondering if anyone knew how to get rid of  the following that appears each time I start up my computer  ? (win 7) :

"c://users/appdata/local/conduit/background/container/backgroundcontainer.dll  "

thanks for the help

cafe555

Monday, February 10, 2014 12:31 PM

Answers

All replies

• I suspect there was more to this message than you posted. What is the full text?
    Monday, February 10, 2014 4:45 PM
  • Hi,

Could you please provide us more details regarding the issue here?

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Michael

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 10:00 AM
  • Hi,

Any update here?

Did the message occur like this:

Run DLL

There was a problem starting

c:\users\ed\appData\local\conduit\background container\background container.dll

If so, please check if the below thread could help here:

Run DLL error message/background container.dll

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_scanner-protect_scanning/run-dll-error-messagebackground-containerdll/49612202-667e-4a71-8e9a-d02161d8bc19

Hope this might help

Best regards

Michael

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 9:36 AM