none
CCHSFS Tax Preparation Software Issue

Question

• I have succesfully downloaded the software to be able to rollover tax information from last year.  Some forms for clients will open but the same form for other clients will not. I uninstalled the software and installed using the CD.  I have the same issue with the same clients that will not launch.  The error message I am getting is "Event signature EventType: clr20r3 P1:atx2012.loader.exe P2: 12.7.206.1 P3: 5112d91f P4: sfs.runtime P5:12.7.206.2 Ps:512d984 P7:138 P8:11e P9: system.argumentoutofrange."  Any idea as to what may be causing this issue.  My thoughts are possible memory issues, possible form updates for 2012 not compatible with some of the information from 2011, corrupt files when rolled over from 2011 to 2012.  TheOS is XP.
    Tuesday, February 12, 2013 3:17 PM

Answers

• You need to contact the publisher of the software since they would have much more knowledge about their software than anyone in a Microsoft forum.  The errors you have posted are from the application software.

And this is not a Windows XP forum, it is a Windows 7 forum.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 4:18 PM