none
Folder Refresh Problems

Question

• Hi,

I’m having an issue where I’m having to manually refresh (F5) all my folders and HDDs when I copy/paste/cut/ and delete files. I’ve tried resetting the folder settings to default but no job.

I have one of my HDDs networked but it’s doing it on all the other drives, which aren’t.

If I drag and drop one file, you can’t see it before you manually refresh it in the new location, however if you try and drag and drop it again you get the replace or don’t copy option, without actually seeing the new file etc.

I noticed this when I would save a file with firefox and the browser would temporarily freeze for a few seconds, then start downloading.

Any clues?

Thanks guys

Ben

Thursday, October 28, 2010 6:48 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I’m having an issue where I’m having to manually refresh (F5) all my folders and HDDs when I copy/paste/cut/ and delete files. I’ve tried resetting the folder settings to default but no job.

I have one of my HDDs networked but it’s doing it on all the other drives, which aren’t.

If I drag and drop one file, you can’t see it before you manually refresh it in the new location, however if you try and drag and drop it again you get the replace or don’t copy option, without actually seeing the new file etc.

I noticed this when I would save a file with firefox and the browser would temporarily freeze for a few seconds, then start downloading.

Any clues?

Thanks guys

Ben

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know a solution?

Thanks

Ben :)

Saturday, October 30, 2010 11:25 AM