none
tv_ConfigMgrErr24".

Question

• When I run a system  diagnostic report it shows the above mentioned error and also in Details: The device, AODDriver4.01, is reporting "tv_ConfigMgrErr24". This device will
    not be available until the issue is resolved. The Plug and Play ID for this
    device is ROOT\LEGACY_AODDRIVER4.01\0000.

I have gone to Device Manager and have scanned all entries and anything that resembled tv or plug and play and a few others in hopes of tracking down

the cause but no luck and I have read some of the similar questions but they do not seem to apply to this issue and I was wondering if it could be something as simple as watching Netflix and it causing the problem or my graphics card configuration. This area to type in has gone crazy...when I try to type this message it goes on and on instead of being in an easy to read format....

Anyway I have disabled reinabled and all sorts of things to eleviate the problem....clean boot and all that and the problem persists it shows it being in the Root/Legacy_AODDRIVE4.1 but I have no idea where that is and that is why I am asking here.....Like l have stated I looked over the other answers and they did not apply. Thanks.

Sam~

Wednesday, April 04, 2012 10:29 PM

Answers

All replies