none
Wordbiz and windows 7

Question

• I use a program called word biz which worked perfectly until yesterday.  I uninstalled it and reinstalled it except that a note said that it needs virtual machine and microsoft no longer supports it because of a compatability issue with windows 7.  Help, I love this program.
    Sunday, April 08, 2012 5:27 PM

Answers

• I just downloaded WordBiz 1.8 and loaded it on my Windows 7 Pro 64-bit.  It runs with no errors and I played a game with it.

I would say you have another problem with your system and it is not WordBiz causing the problem.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Sunday, April 08, 2012 5:48 PM

All replies

• Did you install it in the XP Mode virtual machine or in Windows 7?  Please give details about your system and the version of Windows you are using.

Colin Barnhorst Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on DIY with 6GB ram.

Sunday, April 08, 2012 5:36 PM
  • I just downloaded WordBiz 1.8 and loaded it on my Windows 7 Pro 64-bit.  It runs with no errors and I played a game with it.

I would say you have another problem with your system and it is not WordBiz causing the problem.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Sunday, April 08, 2012 5:48 PM