none
!!! windows update is managed by your system administrator

Question

• Hello dear friends.

my windows update settings is restricted and when i go to the page belw the " choose how windows can install updates" it is appear an Error that tells " some settings are managed by your system adnministrator" while i'm Administrator and there is not any other user. this problem is annoying me because every time i go to internet windows automatically goess to update,please help me.

Thursday, April 12, 2012 6:17 PM

Answers

All replies

• Apparently you have no concept of etiquette for participating in internet forums.

You only make one post for any given subject!

You have posted the exact same thing 6 times and this is not desired at all!

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Thursday, April 12, 2012 7:29 PM
  • We'd better focus on the first thread you post.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproperf/thread/597a8f61-de4d-4d0e-b4ae-1fe38a3c81ad

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 9:49 AM