none
how to open RW2 files

Question

• hi.

i have taken a bunch of photos in the raw format but i am unsure how to be able to see them.

i looked up a bunch of programs used to open raw files but not specifically raw2 files.

either way i need a program to be able to see these picture files.

can anyone help with a good suggestion of a program that is easy to use??

thx

angie

Angela Barron

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 5:19 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Based my research, Adobe Lightroom or Google Picasa may open the RAW2 files.

Kim Zhou

TechNet Community Support

Friday, April 13, 2012 9:25 AM
  • Every camera manufacturer includes one or more software utilities to read the RAW format files.  You need to read the user information included with your camera or contact the camera manufacturer's Technical Support.

Go to http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=26829 to download the Microsoft Camera Codec Pack.

Since your questions are really about your camera and not really Windows 7 problems, why are you not posting your questions in the Panasonic Support forums?  That is exactly why Panasonic established their support forums!

This is a Microsoft forum, not a Panasonic forum!

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Edited by Rick Dee Friday, April 13, 2012 3:29 PM
    Friday, April 13, 2012 3:23 PM