none
Windows 7 Backup fails Error 0x8007024

Question

• I can not backup windows 7 backup .. i get message "Specified service does not exist as an Indtalled services"

Error 0x8007024  I am getting.. I have Windwos 7 ultimate 64 bit Clean Istalled.... Licensed Registered.
    Saturday, March 13, 2010 10:42 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I tried Cleanboot but could not resove the problemm so I ditch everything.. REformatted and Istalled Windows 7 32 Bit... I can Backup on my external Hard Drive now..

Thank you very much..

Dr. Khalak

• Marked as answer by Novak Wu Thursday, March 25, 2010 2:08 AM
    Wednesday, March 24, 2010 10:56 AM

All replies

•  

Hi,

Here are some suggestions you can try:

1. Assure the following services are started: Windows Backup and Volume Shadow Copy.

2. Perform a Clean Boot to check the result.

If the issue persists, please capture the error message and upload it for research.

Thanks,

Novak

Monday, March 15, 2010 7:12 AM
  • Thank you very much Novak... I will try and do it..

I highly apprciate your help Thanks again.

Dr. Khalak
    Monday, March 15, 2010 9:36 AM
  • Thank you for your update. If you have any question or update, please feel free to let me know and I will be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Novak

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 6:50 AM
  • Hi,

I tried Cleanboot but could not resove the problemm so I ditch everything.. REformatted and Istalled Windows 7 32 Bit... I can Backup on my external Hard Drive now..

Thank you very much..

Dr. Khalak

• Marked as answer by Novak Wu Thursday, March 25, 2010 2:08 AM
    Wednesday, March 24, 2010 10:56 AM
  • That's weird. Something was not configured correctly on your initial installation. If seen this issue on just upgrades. A clean install should eliminate these issues.
    "There's a time and place for that. The time is... Never. You can figure out the place on your own".
    Wednesday, March 24, 2010 2:58 PM