none
wlidcli.dll problem

Question

• when I instailed to ''windows live messenger'' system gave this error.''wlidcli.dll''

please help me for solve this problem.

Thanks so much for your interest!...

• Moved by Ronnie VernonMVP, Moderator Thursday, August 12, 2010 4:32 AM Focus (From:Service Pack 1 Beta for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2)
    Thursday, August 12, 2010 3:12 AM

Answers

• Hi,

First, please refer to the following link to check if it helps:

wlidcli.dll

If the issue persists, as this issue is Windows Live product related, I suggest submitting a new question on Windows Live Support.

Regards,

Sabrina

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Monday, August 23, 2010 1:56 AM
    Tuesday, August 17, 2010 9:24 AM

All replies

• Hi,

First, please refer to the following link to check if it helps:

wlidcli.dll

If the issue persists, as this issue is Windows Live product related, I suggest submitting a new question on Windows Live Support.

Regards,

Sabrina

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Monday, August 23, 2010 1:56 AM
    Tuesday, August 17, 2010 9:24 AM
  • What worked for me was to visit this page.

dll-download-system.com

exact link: www.dll-download-system.com/home/w-dlls-not-system-/wlidcli.dll/details.html

No need to download or install setup program. just find the correct download button. (Its the most boring one in only grey) all others are advertisments.

Make a search for your .dll file, download, and put in your \windows\system folder.

Always perform virus-scan on files manually after download.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 9:26 AM