none
Missing Updates for Windows 7 SP1 in the descriptive Excel sheet - Part II

Answers

• I've asked that the sheet be looked over, and its going to be.  No word on when that will happen though.
    --Joseph [MSFT]
    Wednesday, February 23, 2011 1:30 AM
  • Okay, the updated list (created February 23 2011) is available now via DownloadCenter . Thanks, Joseph!

All the Security Updates I've listed in my OP are now listed in the revised Excel sheet as beeing included in SP1. That's true for the optional upates list in my OP too, aside from KB917607 which indeed applies for Windows 7 SP1 (as I've found out already by testing it myself). Finally :-)

I'm going to try to get a word from MSRC on KB2485376 (MS11-007) , which is now added in the new SP1 included list, but is still beeing offered to Windows 7 SP1 systems (even with integrated SP1) too.

Thanks again Joesph for pushing :)

Saturday, March 05, 2011 7:00 AM

All replies

• I've asked that the sheet be looked over, and its going to be.  No word on when that will happen though.
    --Joseph [MSFT]
    Wednesday, February 23, 2011 1:30 AM
  • Well, obviously we should talk about weeks or months rather than days here, true? There's no revised update list available yet.
    Friday, March 04, 2011 4:59 AM
  • +1  Yes, inquiring minds want to know.

Friday, March 04, 2011 6:32 AM
  • I've been in conversations with the team that owns this and they have the completed list done now.  Still waiting on the official post date but I would imagine weeks at the longest, hopefully days.  I'll let you know once I know more.
    --Joseph [MSFT] http://blogs.technet.com/b/joscon/
    Friday, March 04, 2011 12:00 PM
  • Okay, the updated list (created February 23 2011) is available now via DownloadCenter . Thanks, Joseph!

All the Security Updates I've listed in my OP are now listed in the revised Excel sheet as beeing included in SP1. That's true for the optional upates list in my OP too, aside from KB917607 which indeed applies for Windows 7 SP1 (as I've found out already by testing it myself). Finally :-)

I'm going to try to get a word from MSRC on KB2485376 (MS11-007) , which is now added in the new SP1 included list, but is still beeing offered to Windows 7 SP1 systems (even with integrated SP1) too.

Thanks again Joesph for pushing :)

Saturday, March 05, 2011 7:00 AM
  • Welcome :)
    --Joseph [MSFT] http://blogs.technet.com/b/joscon/
    Saturday, March 05, 2011 1:58 PM