none
Epson stylus t10 driver wont install windows 7

Question

• I have a genuine windows 7 home premium 64 bit as OS. I try installing my epson t10 printer driver. I got the installer from epson's site. And from there it says its compatible with windows 7. Whenever I run the set-up it says  "THE PRINTER DRIVER AND/OR UTILITIES CANNOT BE INSTALLED ON YOUR WINDOWS SYSTEM". And also whenever i plug the printer's usb connector my laptop doesn't recognize it. There's no detection of new hardware.

Pls. Help me!!...ASAP.....

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 2:03 PM

Answers

• Hi,

According to your description, I suggest to perform these steps to troubleshoot your issue:

1 Make sure “Windows Installer” service is started.

2 Make sure the driver is compatible with Windows 7 64 bit, you can download it on:

http://www.epson.com.ph/epson_philippines/printers_and_all_in_ones/inkjet/product.page?product_name=Epson_Stylus_T10

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

3 Reinstall USB controllers in “Device Manager”.

4 Login with Clean Boot then install the driver.

If the issue persists, you can ask Epson for further help.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by SaberExcalibur Saturday, January 08, 2011 6:10 AM
    Friday, January 07, 2011 8:52 AM
  • I got also some other solutions if ever others are still having problems regarding this issue.

> View your printer devices, if epson is already there but no drivers and contains exclamation icon.

>First thing. See if your print spooler is on. go to services.msc and find print spooler. If it is in manual, turn it on as automatic.

>After checking your print spooler, try to troubleshoot the device using windows.

• Marked as answer by SaberExcalibur Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:16 PM
    Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:06 AM

All replies

• Hi,

According to your description, I suggest to perform these steps to troubleshoot your issue:

1 Make sure “Windows Installer” service is started.

2 Make sure the driver is compatible with Windows 7 64 bit, you can download it on:

http://www.epson.com.ph/epson_philippines/printers_and_all_in_ones/inkjet/product.page?product_name=Epson_Stylus_T10

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

3 Reinstall USB controllers in “Device Manager”.

4 Login with Clean Boot then install the driver.

If the issue persists, you can ask Epson for further help.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by SaberExcalibur Saturday, January 08, 2011 6:10 AM
    Friday, January 07, 2011 8:52 AM
  • I got also some other solutions if ever others are still having problems regarding this issue.

> View your printer devices, if epson is already there but no drivers and contains exclamation icon.

>First thing. See if your print spooler is on. go to services.msc and find print spooler. If it is in manual, turn it on as automatic.

>After checking your print spooler, try to troubleshoot the device using windows.

• Marked as answer by SaberExcalibur Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:16 PM
    Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:06 AM