none
Windows 7 Build 7600 activation

Question

• My product key is 00371-177-0000061-85677 but i cant put it in the see other ways to activate...
    Plz help me how to activate and get my product key for activation. 
    Wednesday, May 16, 2012 9:50 AM

Answers

• This is PRODUCT ID,  N O T   PRODUCT KEY. The product key is in the form XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Try activation from elevated command prompt

slmgr -ipk XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

slmgr -ato

Regards

Milos

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 10:30 AM
  • "cuteangel" wrote in message news:50112a61-ddea-43e0-b58e-5f4856dc268c...
    My product key is 00371-177-0000061-85677 but i cant put it in the see other ways to activate...

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool
    (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.
      - **in your own thread**, please

Please also state the Version and Edition of Windows quoted on your COA sticker (if you have one) on the case of your machine (or inside the battery compartment), but do NOT quote the Key on the sticker!

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Wednesday, May 16, 2012 11:43 AM
  • Here is how your sticker with your product key should look like

Best regards
    Dubravko Marak
    MCP
    Blog: Windows Server Administration
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 1:15 PM

All replies

• This is PRODUCT ID,  N O T   PRODUCT KEY. The product key is in the form XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Try activation from elevated command prompt

slmgr -ipk XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

slmgr -ato

Regards

Milos

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 10:30 AM
  • "cuteangel" wrote in message news:50112a61-ddea-43e0-b58e-5f4856dc268c...
    My product key is 00371-177-0000061-85677 but i cant put it in the see other ways to activate...

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool
    (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.
      - **in your own thread**, please

Please also state the Version and Edition of Windows quoted on your COA sticker (if you have one) on the case of your machine (or inside the battery compartment), but do NOT quote the Key on the sticker!

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Wednesday, May 16, 2012 11:43 AM
  • Here is how your sticker with your product key should look like

Best regards
    Dubravko Marak
    MCP
    Blog: Windows Server Administration
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 1:15 PM
  • My product key is 00371-177-0000061-85677 but i cant put it in the see other ways to activate...

Thats not the Product key:

Format->

12345-12345-12345-12345-12345

Kind regards,

Tim
    MCITP, MCTS
    http://directoryadmin.blogspot.com

This posting is provided 'AS IS' with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 2:18 PM