none
Default user profile/CopyProfile in WIndows 7

Question

• Like many others I'm a little frustrated about the removal of the CopyTo functionality that prevents me from easily creating a default user profile based on my customized user settings.  But many other posts have already bashed Microsoft on this and I'm hoping to just get an answer so that I can continue creating my base image.

I can create my default user profile by renaming my customized user profile to C:\users\default, changing the security on the folder/registry and by striping out all user/SID references in the registry.......like I said, that's not the problem.

I'm wanting to do things the right way by using the CopyProfile option within the Unattend.xml, but I can't seem to get this working.  It just doesn't seem to overwrite the default user.

I've tried using the customized profile as Microsoft recommend.

I've tried using the local administator account as some people suggest that it only works using this account.

I've checked in the registry to see if there are any addition profile listed that may be stopping it from running.

I've run it from within Audit Mode.

I've added my unattend.xml as a custom file during a ConfigMgr task sequence.

All of the above result in the Default user profile remaing as it is when Windows 7 is first installed.

I haven't tried using MDT 2010 as I intend to use ConfigMgr for my Task Sequence distribution.

So.......has anyone had success in using the CopyProfile option to create the Default User account that they want?  If so would you be willing to post your comments/process?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 3:54 PM

Answers

• I had problems using BDD 2008.
    I couldn't get it to work for nothing. The Copy Profile just would not work. Edited the unattend 15 thousand different ways with no luck.

I originally built a machine from the Windows 7 DVD.

I think I finally solved it by using BDD 2008 or MDT 2008 or whatever and loading the Windows 7 DVD as a source OS.
    I built a blank machine from that source using defaults and a default Task Sequence.

I made sure I had only the Administrator account on the machine.
    Logged in with Administrator and setup all of my apps, desktop, icons, etc.

Sysprep with no unattend in the sysprep folder.

Import that into the MDT as a custom image.
    Use the MDT to create a task sequence and edit the unattend and let the console create the catelog.

Set the COPY PROFILE = TRUE.

Update the deployment point and rebuild another PC.

For some reason when I used the DVD as the source it would not work no matter what.
    Thursday, September 17, 2009 1:31 AM
  • For future reference to anyone else that reads this.

If you use MDT/ConfigMgr to build the OS instead of directly from the DVD.  You will be able to use CopyProfile via the unattend.xml within the Windows 7 OS itself E.g.  You don't have to sysprep without an unattend.xml and then add it via MDT/ConfigMgr.  You can also use other accounts instead of the administrator account as your default profile.

After some more tinkering around, I've figured out how you can Sysprep with a machine that was built directly from the Windows 7 DVD as a user that isn't the administrator.

1.  Install Windows 7 from the DVD

2.  Enable the administrator account.

3.  Log in as the administrator account

4.  Delete the initial user profile and user account (this would be the one that you specified during the Windows 7 setup)

5.  Sysprep the machine as the administrator account using an unattend.xml that contains the CopyProfile option.

6.  The mini setup wizard runs when the PC is started again and you will configure a new user account.  With this account you will be able to use the CopyProfile option in an unattend.xml when syspreping the PC.

Thanks again to netjim66 for the initial heads up with this one.
    • Marked as answer by michaelnowell Friday, September 18, 2009 6:51 PM
    • Edited by michaelnowell Tuesday, September 22, 2009 10:17 PM New information
    Friday, September 18, 2009 6:51 PM

All replies

• I had problems using BDD 2008.
    I couldn't get it to work for nothing. The Copy Profile just would not work. Edited the unattend 15 thousand different ways with no luck.

I originally built a machine from the Windows 7 DVD.

I think I finally solved it by using BDD 2008 or MDT 2008 or whatever and loading the Windows 7 DVD as a source OS.
    I built a blank machine from that source using defaults and a default Task Sequence.

I made sure I had only the Administrator account on the machine.
    Logged in with Administrator and setup all of my apps, desktop, icons, etc.

Sysprep with no unattend in the sysprep folder.

Import that into the MDT as a custom image.
    Use the MDT to create a task sequence and edit the unattend and let the console create the catelog.

Set the COPY PROFILE = TRUE.

Update the deployment point and rebuild another PC.

For some reason when I used the DVD as the source it would not work no matter what.
    Thursday, September 17, 2009 1:31 AM
  • Hi netjim66,

Just wanted to say thanks for the information.  I followed your process (using ConfigMgr instead) and it worked like a charm.

Many thanks,

Mike
    Thursday, September 17, 2009 10:34 PM
  • For future reference to anyone else that reads this.

If you use MDT/ConfigMgr to build the OS instead of directly from the DVD.  You will be able to use CopyProfile via the unattend.xml within the Windows 7 OS itself E.g.  You don't have to sysprep without an unattend.xml and then add it via MDT/ConfigMgr.  You can also use other accounts instead of the administrator account as your default profile.

After some more tinkering around, I've figured out how you can Sysprep with a machine that was built directly from the Windows 7 DVD as a user that isn't the administrator.

1.  Install Windows 7 from the DVD

2.  Enable the administrator account.

3.  Log in as the administrator account

4.  Delete the initial user profile and user account (this would be the one that you specified during the Windows 7 setup)

5.  Sysprep the machine as the administrator account using an unattend.xml that contains the CopyProfile option.

6.  The mini setup wizard runs when the PC is started again and you will configure a new user account.  With this account you will be able to use the CopyProfile option in an unattend.xml when syspreping the PC.

Thanks again to netjim66 for the initial heads up with this one.
    • Marked as answer by michaelnowell Friday, September 18, 2009 6:51 PM
    • Edited by michaelnowell Tuesday, September 22, 2009 10:17 PM New information
    Friday, September 18, 2009 6:51 PM
  • I configured a pc with a local administrator account. Everything is perfectly tuned.

The CopyProfile in unattended.xml simply just DON'T WORK.

Now, the main question is : How can I copy my local administrator profile to the default user profile without having to completely start anew by following the steps above?

Thanks for your help.
    Wednesday, October 21, 2009 1:58 PM
  • Would that be with 'an account that is a member of the local administrator group' or THE 'local administrator account'?

I have found that if you have configured 'an account that is a member of the local administrator group' but have also logged in as the 'local administrator account' then CopyProfile will not work. 

If this is the case, you'll have to log in as the account that you have configured (e.g. account that is a member of the local administrator group') go into 'System - Advanced System Properties - Advanced Tab - User Profiles - Settings', select the Administrator profile (%Computername%\Administrator) and click delete.

If the profile exists for the %ComputerName%\Administrator (e.g. C:\Users\Administrator) at the time of Syspreping the , CopyProfile will always pull from this and not your configured user account.

Hope that helps.
    Wednesday, October 21, 2009 10:09 PM
  • Of course it helps!

It is 'an account that is a member of the local administrator group' so I'm going to try your recommandations.

Thanks very much for your quick reply.
    Wednesday, October 21, 2009 10:35 PM
  • @michaelnowell: It works! I deleted the Administrator profile then sysprep with CopyProfile and it works like a charm :D
    Thursday, October 22, 2009 11:09 PM
  • I know this is an old thread. I cant get CopyProfile to work on Windows 7 x64 Ent at all! I installed the OS from ISO from partner website. deleted the second admin profile that got created during OS installation, enabled Administrator account, logged in and configured the account.

I am using WAIK/ Windows System Image Manager to create the unattend.xml file.

1. Mounted the .clg file from W7 Ent ISO

2.  added the component amd64_Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup_6.1.7600xxxx to stage 4 specialize.

3. Set CopyProfile to true

4. AudotLogon->Username=Administrator and Enabled=true

5. Saved the file as unattendW7.xml in C:\Windows\System32\sysprep folder.

6. Ran sysprep.exe /generalize /unattend:unattendW7.xml

7. The sysprep rund. After computer restarts, I use Administrator and blank password to login. It tells me that the account is disabled. I am pretty sure CopyProfile didnt work either.

Mayur
    Wednesday, April 14, 2010 3:39 PM
  • I suspect that your command line in running sysprep is wrong.  Try....

sysprep.exe /oobe /generalize /unattend:"C:\windows\system32\sysprep\unattendw7.xml"

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:50 PM
  • Sorry, it doesnt workeither. And I give up after 3 days of trying. Thanks anyway.
    Mayur
    Wednesday, April 14, 2010 9:25 PM
  • I have used MDT 2010 and have had no problems.

Try downloading it, and the new WAIK.

Install both on a machine.

Build a machine with your Windows DVD.

Capture an image with a WAIK CD.

Add that .wim file to MDT 2010.

Add a task sequence to install it.

Edit the task sequence and edit the unattend.xml.

This will build a new catelog.

Edit the unattend.xml for COPY PROFILE= TRUE.

You may want to not include the DVD KEY at first to test the installation.

Make an installation CD and build another machine using that task sequence.

I can almost guarantee you will have better results.

Try this and post results.

Thursday, April 15, 2010 2:54 AM
  • netjim66,

I have got it to work by doing something very close to what you described. I think most things work in my case except the theme and the wallpaper. When I log in, there is a "custom theme" installed which looks similar to the aero theme that I had on my default profile and the wallpaper is solid black. I cant seem to figure out why this should happen.

Mayur
    Friday, April 16, 2010 3:51 AM
  • netjim66,

I have got it to work by doing something very close to what you described. I think most things work in my case except the theme and the wallpaper. When I log in, there is a "custom theme" installed which looks similar to the aero theme that I had on my default profile and the wallpaper is solid black. I cant seem to figure out why this should happen.

Mayur

I have run into the exact same thing. I am now attempting the copyprofile method as described per Microsoft.
    Thursday, July 01, 2010 6:58 PM
  • The wallpaper is hardcoded in the registry:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop]

"Wallpaper"="C:\\Users\\Someuser\\AppData\\Roaming\\Microsoft\\Windows\\Themes\\TranscodedWallpaper.jpg"

CopyProfile seems to copy from the Administrator account, if it exists, and then it gets deleted.  Otherwise it copies from the last account created.

Thursday, July 01, 2010 7:21 PM
  • netjim66,

Mayur

I have run into the exact same thing. I am now attempting the copyprofile method as described per Microsoft.

I have tried that too without any luck.
    Mayur
    Wednesday, July 07, 2010 11:19 PM
  • Please take the time to download MDT 2010 and import your OS DVD source in there. Install the latest WAIK on the same machine as MDT. Then make a task sequence to install the OS.  You will have good tools to make the unattended and get the copy profile to work. I'm telling ya it just works better. I tried doing the DVD install and capture using WAIK and use an unattend with NO LUCK. You can have it up and running within a few hours.
    Friday, July 09, 2010 1:52 AM
  • Oh and also, as I mentioned before in an older post, to install the OS with the DVD. Scratch that. Just use MDT to do everything.
    Friday, July 09, 2010 1:54 AM
  • Oh and also, as I mentioned before in an older post, to install the OS with the DVD. Scratch that. Just use MDT to do everything.

I was doing things the "hard" way. Why do everything manually, when you can use MDT? I agree with netjim66. I am now using MDT and it has cut the time it takes to make a hardware agnostic image down dramatically. Deploying via USB and SCCM! Here's the download for MDT 2010

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=3bd8561f-77ac-4400-a0c1-fe871c461a89&displaylang=en#filelist

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 7:56 PM
  • Does MDT make editing the unattended.xml sysprep answer file (I already have WAIK),  or customizing the default profile, any easier?

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 8:04 PM
  • Yes. MDT uses WAIK (you install WAIK first).
    inside the MDT 2010 you create a "task sequence".
    You can then edit the "task sequnece" and WAIK opens a tool (image editor tool. Don't remember off the top of my head what it is called) to edit the unattend and pre populates all the essential items for you. You can then add what you like.
    Saturday, July 17, 2010 3:17 AM
  • So I'll just use WAIK then.

For CopyProfile, go to the registry to HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\ProfileList.  The account that appears at the bottom will be the one used for CopyProfile.  This will be Administrator if it exists, or else the account created last.  If any accounts refer to deleted profile folders, Sysprep w/CopyProfile will crash unrecoverably.  CopyProfile erases Taskbar pins.

Saturday, July 17, 2010 4:25 AM
  • Hi,

I was just wondering if the unattend.xml should contain :

<CopyProfile>true</CopyProfile>
    or
    CopyProfile = True
    Since it is  not copying the profile:P
    cheers,
    Arshia
    Saturday, November 13, 2010 1:33 PM
  • I, like so many other people in this thread, am utterly fed up with how Windows 7 Copies its default profile. Sysprep reports that the profile was copied

[Shell Unattend] CopyProfileDirectory from C:\Users\Administrator succeeded.
    [Shell Unattend] CopyProfile succeeded

It looks to me like the profile copies somewhat....but it misses several key customizations. For example, it recreates the start menu programs menu correctly, and the msconfig->startup options remain, but the pinned icons on the start menu are gone, all customizations regarding which programs I want to autoupdate are gone and Windows Media Player runs through the inital setup to set up its media repository. Here are the steps I followed, the unattend.xml file I used, and the logs from C:\Windows\Panther

-Booted into Audit mode

-Removed all other profiles from the computer

-Removed all other profile folders from C:\Users

-Removed all other profiles from HKLM\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\ProfileList

-Updated MDT/WAIK

-Made an unattend.xml file with the CopyProfile option in the specialize pass of Shell-Setup to "true" (Here is the full text of the xml file used)

[BEGIN UNATTEND.XML]

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">
        <settings pass="specialize">
            <component name="Microsoft-Windows-International-Core" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
                <InputLocale>en-US</InputLocale>
                <SystemLocale>en-US</SystemLocale>
                <UILanguage>en-US</UILanguage>
                <UILanguageFallback>en-US</UILanguageFallback>
                <UserLocale>en-US</UserLocale>
            </component>
            <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
                <CopyProfile>true</CopyProfile>
                <ComputerName>DASL-PREPPED</ComputerName>
                <DisableAutoDaylightTimeSet>true</DisableAutoDaylightTimeSet>
                <ProductKey>xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx</ProductKey>
                <RegisteredOrganization>SBSTech</RegisteredOrganization>
                <RegisteredOwner>SBSTech</RegisteredOwner>
                <ShowWindowsLive>false</ShowWindowsLive>
                <TimeZone>US Mountain Standard Time</TimeZone>
            </component>
        </settings>
        <settings pass="oobeSystem">
            <component name="Microsoft-Windows-International-Core" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
                <InputLocale>en-US</InputLocale>
                <SystemLocale>en-US</SystemLocale>
                <UILanguage>en-US</UILanguage>
                <UILanguageFallback>en-US</UILanguageFallback>
                <UserLocale>en-US</UserLocale>
            </component>
            <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
                <AutoLogon>
                    <Password>
                        <Value>xxxxxx</Value>
                    </Password>
                    <Enabled>true</Enabled>
                    <LogonCount>1</LogonCount>
                    <Username>SBSTech</Username>
                </AutoLogon>
                <FirstLogonCommands>
                    <SynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">
                        <CommandLine>cscript //B Slmgr.vbs /ato</CommandLine>
                        <Description>Activates Windows</Description>
                        <Order>1</Order>
                        <RequiresUserInput>false</RequiresUserInput>
                    </SynchronousCommand>
                    <SynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">
                        <CommandLine>ospp.vbs /act</CommandLine>
                        <Description>Activates Office</Description>
                        <Order>2</Order>
                        <RequiresUserInput>false</RequiresUserInput>
                    </SynchronousCommand>
                </FirstLogonCommands>
                <UserAccounts>
                    <AdministratorPassword>
                        <Value>xxxxxxx</Value>
                    </AdministratorPassword>
                    <LocalAccounts>
                        <LocalAccount wcm:action="add">
                            <Password>
                                <Value>xxxxxxx</Value>
                            </Password>
                            <DisplayName>SBSTech</DisplayName>
                            <Group>Administrators;SophosAdministrator</Group>
                            <Name>SBSTech</Name>
                        </LocalAccount>
                    </LocalAccounts>
                </UserAccounts>
                <DisableAutoDaylightTimeSet>true</DisableAutoDaylightTimeSet>
                <ShowWindowsLive>false</ShowWindowsLive>
                <TimeZone>US Mountain Standard Time</TimeZone>
                <RegisteredOwner>SBSTech</RegisteredOwner>
                <RegisteredOrganization>SBSTech</RegisteredOrganization>
            </component>
        </settings>
        <cpi:offlineImage cpi:source="wim://sbs0995/win7_x86/expandedsetup/sources/install.wim#Windows 7 Professional" xmlns:cpi="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:cpi" />
    </unattend>

[END UNATTEND.XML]

Thursday, March 22, 2012 9:37 PM
  • [BEGIN SETUPACT.LOG]

2012-03-22 12:59:17, Info                         [windeploy.exe] ------------------------------------------------
    2012-03-22 12:59:17, Info                         [windeploy.exe] WinDeploy.exe launched with command-line []...
    2012-03-22 12:59:17, Info                         [windeploy.exe] Setup has not completed, adding pending reboot.
    2012-03-22 12:59:17, Info                         [windeploy.exe] Found generalization state [0x4], setup.exe completion flag [False] --> launching setup.exe.
    2012-03-22 12:59:17, Info                         [windeploy.exe] Launching [C:\Windows\system32\oobe\setup.exe]...
    2012-03-22 13:02:45, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Starting MuiUnattend.exe GC
    2012-03-22 13:02:45, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] muiunattend is called with pass: specialize
    2012-03-22 13:02:45, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Found unattend setting "UILanguage" with value: "en-US".
    2012-03-22 13:02:45, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Found unattend setting "UILanguageFallback" with value: "en-US".
    2012-03-22 13:02:45, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Found unattend setting "Systemlocale" with value: "en-US".
    2012-03-22 13:02:45, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Found unattend setting "UserLocale" with value: "en-US".
    2012-03-22 13:02:45, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Found unattend setting "InputLocale" with value: "en-US".
    2012-03-22 13:02:45, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Setting UILanguage setting.
    2012-03-22 13:02:45, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Setting UILanguage setting to en-US succeded.
    2012-03-22 13:02:45, Warning                      [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] A Fallback language en-US is specified for UILanguage en-US,which is incorrect since UILanguage is fully localised language.
    2012-03-22 13:02:45, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Setting system locale using unattended setting SystemLocale:"en-US".
    2012-03-22 13:02:46, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Set system locale to "en-US" successfully.
    2012-03-22 13:02:46, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Setting input locale using unattended setting InputLocale:"0409:00000409" and apply the same setting to default user accont/system accounts/new user account.
    2012-03-22 13:02:48, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Set input locale to "0409:00000409" and apply the same setting to default user accont/system accounts/new user account successfully.
    2012-03-22 13:02:48, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Setting user locale to using unattended setting UserLocale:"en-US", and try apply the same settings to default user accont/system accounts/new user account.
    2012-03-22 13:02:48, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Succeed in setting current user locale to "en-US".
    2012-03-22 13:02:48, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Succeed in setting location to 244.
    2012-03-22 13:02:49, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Succeed in copying settings for current user locale "en-US" to default user/system/new user accounts.
    2012-03-22 13:02:49, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Set user locale to "en-US" successfully and apply the same settings to default user acconts/system account/new user account.
    2012-03-22 13:02:49, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Applying user settings to all user (non-system) accounts.
    2012-03-22 13:02:50, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Input locale is set for user:Administrator, value:0409:00000409.
    2012-03-22 13:02:50, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] User locale is set for user:Administrator, value:en-US.
    2012-03-22 13:02:50, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Applying settings to user (non-system) accounts succeeded.
    2012-03-22 13:02:50, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Exiting MuiUnattend.exe GC
    2012-03-22 13:02:50, Info                         [Shell Unattend] Running 'specialize' pass
    2012-03-22 13:02:50, Info                         [Shell Unattend] WindowsFeatures: Launched HideWindowsLive
    2012-03-22 13:02:51, Info                         [Shell Unattend] ComputerName set to DASL-PREPPED
    2012-03-22 13:02:51, Info                         [Shell Unattend] Starting service sppsvc
    2012-03-22 13:02:51, Info                         [Shell Unattend] Service sppsvc already running
    2012-03-22 13:02:51, Info                         [Shell Unattend] ProductKey set
    2012-03-22 13:02:51, Info                         [Shell Unattend] TimeZone: Disabling dynamic daylight time
    2012-03-22 13:02:51, Info                         [Shell Unattend] TimeZone: Time zone set to 'US Mountain Standard Time'
    2012-03-22 13:02:59, Info                         [Shell Unattend] CopyProfileDirectory from C:\Users\Administrator succeeded.
    2012-03-22 13:03:00, Info                         [Shell Unattend] CopyProfile succeeded
    2012-03-22 13:03:00, Info                         [Shell Unattend] Exiting 'specialize' pass with status 0x001f1000
    2012-03-22 13:03:02, Info                         [windeploy.exe] Process exited with exit code [0x0]
    2012-03-22 13:03:02, Info                         [windeploy.exe] Found completion flag [True], reboot requested flag [True] --> rebooting computer before proceeding with deployment...
    2012-03-22 13:03:02, Info                         [windeploy.exe] Making sure that SystemSetupInProgress is cleared.
    2012-03-22 13:03:02, Info                         [windeploy.exe] An immediate reboot or shutdown was requested/required... rebooting / shutting down computer
    2012-03-22 13:03:02, Info                         [windeploy.exe] Flushing registry to disk...
    2012-03-22 13:03:02, Info                         [windeploy.exe] Flush took 608 ms.
    2012-03-22 13:03:02, Info                         [windeploy.exe] WinDeploy.exe exiting with code [0x0]
    2012-03-22 13:04:07, Info                         [windeploy.exe] ------------------------------------------------
    2012-03-22 13:04:07, Info                         [windeploy.exe] WinDeploy.exe launched with command-line []...
    2012-03-22 13:04:07, Info                         [windeploy.exe] Updating pass status for [specialize] to reflect reboot: 0x8 --> 0x9
    2012-03-22 13:04:07, Info                         [windeploy.exe] Making sure that SystemSetupInProgress is cleared.
    2012-03-22 13:04:07, Info                         [windeploy.exe] UnattendSearchExplicitPath: Found unattend file at [C:\Windows\Panther\unattend.xml]; examining for applicability.
    2012-03-22 13:04:07, Info                         [windeploy.exe] UnattendSearchExplicitPath: Found usable unattend file for pass [oobeSystem] at [C:\Windows\Panther\unattend.xml].
    2012-03-22 13:04:07, Info                         [windeploy.exe] Found unattend file: [C:\Windows\Panther\unattend.xml]
    2012-03-22 13:04:07, Info                         [windeploy.exe] This is supposed to be an OOBE boot; checking for <Reseal> setting override in unattend file [C:\Windows\Panther\unattend.xml]...
    2012-03-22 13:04:09, Info                         [windeploy.exe] Started WinSAT; will *not* need to wait
    2012-03-22 13:04:09, Info                         [windeploy.exe] Launching [C:\Windows\system32\oobe\oobeldr.exe /system]...
    2012-03-22 13:04:09, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] OOBELdr.exe launched with command-line [/system]...
    2012-03-22 13:04:09, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] OrchestrateUpdateImageState: Updating image state from [IMAGE_STATE_SPECIALIZE_RESEAL_TO_OOBE] --> [IMAGE_STATE_UNDEPLOYABLE]
    2012-03-22 13:04:09, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] Parsing command line arguments...
    2012-03-22 13:04:09, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] Parsing the following command line: [/system]
    2012-03-22 13:04:09, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] Status for unattend pass [oobeSystem] = 0x0
    2012-03-22 13:04:09, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] UnattendSearchExplicitPath: Found unattend file at [C:\Windows\Panther\unattend.xml]; examining for applicability.
    2012-03-22 13:04:09, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] UnattendSearchExplicitPath: Found usable unattend file for pass [oobeSystem] at [C:\Windows\Panther\unattend.xml].
    2012-03-22 13:04:09, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] Running oobeSystem pass with discovered unattend file [C:\Windows\Panther\unattend.xml]...
    2012-03-22 13:04:09, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] Caching copy of unattend file: [C:\Windows\Panther\unattend.xml] -- cached at --> [C:\Windows\panther\unattend.xml]
    2012-03-22 13:04:09, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] Source and destination paths are identical; skipping file copy.
    2012-03-22 13:04:09, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] Cached unattend file, returned: [%windir%\panther\unattend.xml]
    2012-03-22 13:04:09, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] Current pass status for [oobeSystem] is [0x0]
    2012-03-22 13:04:09, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] Applying data-only settings overrides using SMI...
    2012-03-22 13:04:10, Info                  CSI    00000001@2012/3/22:20:04:10.341 WcpInitialize (wcp.dll version 0.0.0.6) called (stack @0x740bde79 @0x7428e2d6 @0x742a0018 @0x7427adf1 @0x7427a984 @0x46942b)
    2012-03-22 13:04:10, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] Successfully applied data-only settings overrides.
    2012-03-22 13:04:10, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] Calling into RunSMIActionPass to execute unattend GCs for pass [oobeSystem]
    2012-03-22 13:04:10, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] [Action Queue] : GenerateActionQueue begin
    2012-03-22 13:04:10, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] [Action Queue] : Processing pass = oobeSystem
    2012-03-22 13:04:10, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] [Action Queue] : Generating queue file to C:\Windows\panther\actionqueue\oobeSystem.uaq
    2012-03-22 13:04:10, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] [Action Queue] : Identity 0: Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup, Culture=neutral, Version=6.1.7601.17514, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35, ProcessorArchitecture=x86, versionScope=NonSxS
    2012-03-22 13:04:10, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] [Action Queue] : Identity 1: Microsoft-Windows-International-Core, Culture=neutral, Version=6.1.7601.17514, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35, ProcessorArchitecture=x86, versionScope=NonSxS
    2012-03-22 13:04:10, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] [Action Queue] : Using component order file C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-servicingstack_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17592_none_0b0e4b4025cf4049\GlobalInstallOrder.xml
    2012-03-22 13:04:10, Info                  CSI    00000001@2012/3/22:20:04:10.544 WcpInitialize (wcp.dll version 0.0.0.6) called (stack @0x73edde79 @0x742eeced @0x742eed9d @0x742ee1e4 @0x742eeaeb @0x469228)
    2012-03-22 13:04:11, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] [Action Queue] : Found manifest file C:\Windows\Winsxs\Manifests\x86_microsoft-windows-international-core_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_ebb1ce7438031941.manifest
    2012-03-22 13:04:11, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] [Action Queue] : Found manifest file C:\Windows\Winsxs\Manifests\x86_microsoft-windows-shell-setup_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_d4623c9747e247a7.manifest
    2012-03-22 13:04:11, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] [Action Queue] : GenerateActionQueue finish (hr = 0x0)
    2012-03-22 13:04:11, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] [Action Queue] : ProcessActionQueue start
    2012-03-22 13:04:11, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] [Action Queue] : ProcessActionQueue using queue file C:\Windows\panther\actionqueue\oobeSystem.uaq
    2012-03-22 13:04:11, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] [Action Queue] : Command Line = C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MUIUNATTEND.EXE / arguments =  / pass = oobeSystem / manifest path = C:\Windows\Winsxs\Manifests\x86_microsoft-windows-international-core_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_ebb1ce7438031941.manifest
    2012-03-22 13:04:11, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] [Action Queue] : Command Line = C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RUNDLL32.EXE / arguments = shsetup.dll,SHUnattendedSetup / pass = oobeSystem / manifest path = C:\Windows\Winsxs\Manifests\x86_microsoft-windows-shell-setup_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_d4623c9747e247a7.manifest
    2012-03-22 13:04:11, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] [Action Queue] : Executing command "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MUIUNATTEND.EXE"  oobeSystem
    2012-03-22 13:04:11, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Starting MuiUnattend.exe GC
    2012-03-22 13:04:11, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] muiunattend is called with pass: oobeSystem
    2012-03-22 13:04:11, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Found unattend setting "UILanguage" with value: "en-US".
    2012-03-22 13:04:11, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Found unattend setting "UILanguageFallback" with value: "en-US".
    2012-03-22 13:04:11, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Found unattend setting "Systemlocale" with value: "en-US".
    2012-03-22 13:04:11, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Found unattend setting "UserLocale" with value: "en-US".
    2012-03-22 13:04:11, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Found unattend setting "InputLocale" with value: "en-US".
    2012-03-22 13:04:11, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Setting UILanguage setting.
    2012-03-22 13:04:11, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Setting UILanguage setting to en-US succeded.
    2012-03-22 13:04:11, Warning                      [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] A Fallback language en-US is specified for UILanguage en-US,which is incorrect since UILanguage is fully localised language.
    2012-03-22 13:04:11, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Setting system locale using unattended setting SystemLocale:"en-US".
    2012-03-22 13:04:12, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Set system locale to "en-US" successfully.
    2012-03-22 13:04:12, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Setting input locale using unattended setting InputLocale:"0409:00000409" and apply the same setting to default user accont/system accounts/new user account.
    2012-03-22 13:04:13, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Set input locale to "0409:00000409" and apply the same setting to default user accont/system accounts/new user account successfully.
    2012-03-22 13:04:13, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Setting user locale to using unattended setting UserLocale:"en-US", and try apply the same settings to default user accont/system accounts/new user account.
    2012-03-22 13:04:13, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Succeed in setting current user locale to "en-US".
    2012-03-22 13:04:13, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Succeed in setting location to 244.
    2012-03-22 13:04:14, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Succeed in copying settings for current user locale "en-US" to default user/system/new user accounts.
    2012-03-22 13:04:14, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Set user locale to "en-US" successfully and apply the same settings to default user acconts/system account/new user account.
    2012-03-22 13:04:14, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Applying user settings to all user (non-system) accounts.
    2012-03-22 13:04:14, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Input locale is set for user:Administrator, value:0409:00000409.
    2012-03-22 13:04:14, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] User locale is set for user:Administrator, value:en-US.
    2012-03-22 13:04:14, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Applying settings to user (non-system) accounts succeeded.
    2012-03-22 13:04:14, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Setting OOBE handshake information succeeded.
    2012-03-22 13:04:14, Info                         [MUIUNATTEND.EXE] Exiting MuiUnattend.exe GC
    2012-03-22 13:04:14, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] [Action Queue] : process exit code = 0
    2012-03-22 13:04:14, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] [Action Queue] : Unattend action returned operation complete.

Thursday, March 22, 2012 9:38 PM
  • 2012-03-22 13:04:14, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] [Action Queue] : Executing command "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RUNDLL32.EXE" shsetup.dll,SHUnattendedSetup oobeSystem
    2012-03-22 13:04:14, Info                         [Shell Unattend] Running 'oobeSystem' pass
    2012-03-22 13:04:14, Info                         [Shell Unattend] WindowsFeatures: Launched HideWindowsLive
    2012-03-22 13:04:14, Info                         [Shell Unattend] LogonCommands: Set command 'cscript //B Slmgr.vbs /ato'
    2012-03-22 13:04:14, Info                         [Shell Unattend] LogonCommands: Set command 'ospp.vbs /act'
    2012-03-22 13:04:14, Info                         [Shell Unattend] TimeZone: Disabling dynamic daylight time
    2012-03-22 13:04:14, Info                         [Shell Unattend] TimeZone: Time zone set to 'US Mountain Standard Time'
    2012-03-22 13:04:15, Info                         [Shell Unattend] UserAccounts: created account 'SBSTech'
    2012-03-22 13:04:15, Info                         [Shell Unattend] UserAccounts: added 'SBSTech' to group 'Users'
    2012-03-22 13:04:15, Info                         [Shell Unattend] UserAccounts: Password set for 'SBSTech'
    2012-03-22 13:04:15, Info                         [Shell Unattend] UserAccounts: added 'SBSTech' to group 'Administrators'
    2012-03-22 13:04:15, Info                         [Shell Unattend] UserAccounts: added 'SBSTech' to group 'SophosAdministrator'
    2012-03-22 13:04:15, Info                         [Shell Unattend] UserAccounts: Password set for 'Administrator'
    2012-03-22 13:04:16, Info                         [Shell Unattend] AutoLogon Password saved
    2012-03-22 13:04:16, Info                         [Shell Unattend] AutoLogon Domain is ''
    2012-03-22 13:04:16, Info                         [Shell Unattend] WinLogon DefaultDomainName set to ''
    2012-03-22 13:04:16, Info                         [Shell Unattend] AutoLogon Username is 'SBSTech'
    2012-03-22 13:04:16, Info                         [Shell Unattend] WinLogon DefaultUserName set to 'SBSTech'
    2012-03-22 13:04:16, Info                         [Shell Unattend] AutoLogon LogonCount = 1
    2012-03-22 13:04:16, Info                         [Shell Unattend] WinLogon AutoLogonCount set
    2012-03-22 13:04:16, Info                         [Shell Unattend] AutoLogon enabled
    2012-03-22 13:04:16, Info                         [Shell Unattend] Exiting 'oobeSystem' pass with status 0x00000000
    2012-03-22 13:04:16, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] [Action Queue] : process exit code = 0
    2012-03-22 13:04:16, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] [Action Queue] : Unattend action returned operation complete.
    2012-03-22 13:04:16, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] [Action Queue] : ProcessActionQueue finish (hr = 0x0)
    2012-03-22 13:04:16, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] Successfully completed execution of GC queue
    2012-03-22 13:04:16, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] Flushing registry to disk...
    2012-03-22 13:04:17, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] Flush took 1077 ms.
    2012-03-22 13:04:17, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] Successfully completed RunSMIPass for oobeSystem.
    2012-03-22 13:04:17, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] No reboot has been requested for oobeSystem unattend.
    2012-03-22 13:04:17, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] Successfully ran oobeSystem pass.
    2012-03-22 13:04:17, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] Launching [C:\Windows\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe]...
    2012-03-22 13:04:17, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Starting service sppsvc
    2012-03-22 13:04:19, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Service sppsvc reports as running
    2012-03-22 13:04:19, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Starting service audiosrv
    2012-03-22 13:04:20, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Service audiosrv reports as running
    2012-03-22 13:04:20, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Successfully created first boot reg key
    2012-03-22 13:04:20, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Display mode is set to 1280x1024x32 [60Hz]
    2012-03-22 13:04:20, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Starting service Themes
    2012-03-22 13:04:21, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Service Themes reports as running
    2012-03-22 13:04:22, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Starting service TabletInputService
    2012-03-22 13:04:23, Warning                      [msoobe.exe] Service TabletInputService is not running after waiting 10000 milliseconds
    2012-03-22 13:04:23, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Found [1] UI languages
    2012-03-22 13:04:23, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Saving language [0x0409] [en]
    2012-03-22 13:04:23, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Saving language [0x0409] [en]
    2012-03-22 13:04:23, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Creating background bitmap [layout=0x00000000, cached=1]
    2012-03-22 13:04:23, Info                         [msoobe.exe] PID EditionID: []
    2012-03-22 13:04:23, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Registry EditionID: [Professional]
    2012-03-22 13:04:23, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Searching for EULA: [system32\en-US\Licenses\Volume\Professional\license.rtf]
    2012-03-22 13:04:23, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Searching for EULA: [system32\en-US\Licenses\_Default\Professional\license.rtf]
    2012-03-22 13:04:23, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Found EULA: [C:\Windows\system32\en-US\Licenses\_Default\Professional\license.rtf]
    2012-03-22 13:04:23, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Queuing background work to worker thread; eType=0
    2012-03-22 13:04:23, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Starting service Schedule
    2012-03-22 13:04:23, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Starting service netprofm
    2012-03-22 13:04:25, Info                         [msoobe.exe] PID EditionID: []
    2012-03-22 13:04:25, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Registry EditionID: [Professional]
    2012-03-22 13:04:25, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Searching for EULA: [system32\en-US\Licenses\Volume\Professional\license.rtf]
    2012-03-22 13:04:25, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Searching for EULA: [system32\en-US\Licenses\_Default\Professional\license.rtf]
    2012-03-22 13:04:25, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Found EULA: [C:\Windows\system32\en-US\Licenses\_Default\Professional\license.rtf]
    2012-03-22 13:04:25, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Loading EULA [C:\Windows\system32\en-US\Licenses\_Default\Professional\license.rtf]
    2012-03-22 13:04:26, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Service netprofm reports as running
    2012-03-22 13:04:26, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Successfully signalled event to start up services
    2012-03-22 13:04:28, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Service Schedule reports as running
    2012-03-22 13:04:28, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Successfully verified and committed UI language settings
    2012-03-22 13:04:58, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Successfully notified UI language change
    2012-03-22 13:44:03, Info                         [msoobe.exe] PID EditionID: []
    2012-03-22 13:44:03, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Registry EditionID: [Professional]
    2012-03-22 13:44:03, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Searching for EULA: [system32\en-US\Licenses\Volume\Professional\license.rtf]
    2012-03-22 13:44:03, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Searching for EULA: [system32\en-US\Licenses\_Default\Professional\license.rtf]
    2012-03-22 13:44:03, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Found EULA: [C:\Windows\system32\en-US\Licenses\_Default\Professional\license.rtf]
    2012-03-22 13:44:03, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Successfully copied EULA contents to license file [%windir%\system32\license.rtf]
    2012-03-22 13:44:03, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Successfully copied EULA contents to license file
    2012-03-22 13:44:05, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Checking whether to show wireless join
    2012-03-22 13:44:05, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Skipping wireless join: no adaptor
    2012-03-22 13:44:05, Info                         [msoobe.exe] CFSMNetworkState : wireless not valid
    2012-03-22 13:44:05, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Networks present [1]
    2012-03-22 13:44:05, Info                         [msoobe.exe] CFSMNetworkState : ethernet adapter selected
    2012-03-22 13:44:05, Info                         [msoobe.exe] CFSMNetworkState is valid : Showing network page
    2012-03-22 13:44:05, Info                         [msoobe.exe] PERF: Scenario from [TimeDate page-Next clicked] to [Network page shown] has not begun yet.
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Network page: Commiting and proceeding to the next page.
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] HomeGroup join: network is not NETWORK_HOME
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] HomeGroup join: skipping HomeGroup join page
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: entered
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: setting windows error reporting [0x2]
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: setting Device Metadata PreventDeviceMetadataFromNetwork [0x0]
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: setting Windows Defender DisableTakingAction [0x0]
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: enabling Windows Defender check for signatures before scan [0x1]
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: driver searching value set to [0x1]
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: setting Internet Explorer phishing filter [0x1]
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: enabling SpyNet reporting [0x1]
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: setting TroubleShooting DefaultQueryRemoteServer [0x1]
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: setting Assitance GlobalOnlineAssist and GlobalImplicitFeedback [0x1]
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: setting SQMClient CEIPEnable [0x1]
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: enabling automatic updates
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: WU setting non admin elevated
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: WU setting non admin elevated set successfully
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: setting automatic update setting - notification level = aunlScheduledInstallation
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: setting automatic update setting - scheduled install day = ausidEveryDay
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: setting automatic update setting - scheduled install time = 3
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: setting automatic update setting - include recommended updates = yes
    2012-03-22 13:44:08, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: successfully set automatic update settings; now attempting to save
    2012-03-22 13:44:09, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: successfully saved automatic update settings
    2012-03-22 13:44:09, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: leaving automatic update settings
    2012-03-22 13:44:09, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Finalize: setting networks
    2012-03-22 13:44:09, Info                         [msoobe.exe] _WaitOnAdapter : Starting on adapter {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}
    2012-03-22 13:44:09, Info                         [msoobe.exe] _WaitOnAdapter : Our network profile could not be found or has not been created [0x80070490]. Waiting...
    2012-03-22 13:44:18, Info                         [msoobe.exe] OnNetworkConnected : {A3E4F0DE-EC0F-4B65-88C5-5F1B011C31AA}
    2012-03-22 13:44:18, Info                         [msoobe.exe] _WaitOnAdapter : Adapter {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} maps to Network {A3E4F0DE-EC0F-4B65-88C5-5F1B011C31AA}
    2012-03-22 13:44:18, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Wait for network init: Completed with hr=0x0
    2012-03-22 13:44:18, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Setting networks: Successfully set network category to 1
    2012-03-22 13:44:18, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Configuring service fdrespub for auto start
    2012-03-22 13:44:18, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Setting networks: Completed with hr=0x0
    2012-03-22 13:44:18, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Running mandatory tasks
    2012-03-22 13:44:18, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Doing background work directly in MandatoryTasks; eType=1
    2012-03-22 13:44:19, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Successfully changed configuration for service fdrespub
    2012-03-22 13:44:19, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Starting service fdrespub
    2012-03-22 13:44:20, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Service fdrespub reports as running
    2012-03-22 13:44:20, Error                        [msoobe.exe] Failed to install product key [hr=0xC004F050]
    2012-03-22 13:44:20, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Waiting on background work; eType=0, fCalledFromMandatoryTasks=1
    2012-03-22 13:44:20, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Successfully installed Windows Recovery Environment
    2012-03-22 13:44:23, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Successfully removed administrator profile
    2012-03-22 13:44:24, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Exiting mandatory tasks... [0x00000000]
    2012-03-22 13:44:24, Info                         [msoobe.exe] Cleaning up background work
    2012-03-22 13:44:24, Info                         [msoobe.exe] OOBE wizard finish has been called.
    2012-03-22 13:44:25, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] OrchestrateUpdateImageState: Updating image state from [IMAGE_STATE_UNDEPLOYABLE] --> [IMAGE_STATE_COMPLETE]
    2012-03-22 13:44:25, Info                         [oobeldr.exe] OOBELdr.exe exiting with code [0x0]...
    2012-03-22 13:44:25, Info                         [windeploy.exe] Process exited with exit code [0x0]
    2012-03-22 13:44:25, Info       [0x090008] PANTHR CBlackboard::Open: C:\Windows\Panther\SetupInfo succeeded.
    2012-03-22 13:44:25, Info       [0x090009] PANTHR CBlackboard::Close: c:\windows\panther\setupinfo.
    2012-03-22 13:44:27, Info                         [windeploy.exe] WinDeploy.exe exiting with code [0x0]

[END SETUPACT.LOG]

[BEGIN SETUPERR.LOG]

2012-03-22 13:44:20, Error                        [msoobe.exe] Failed to install product key [hr=0xC004F050]

[END SETUPERR.LOG]

Thursday, March 22, 2012 9:39 PM
  • There's a seperate place in the unattend file where you can define up to 3 taskbar pins.  Or else do it afterwards with a couple file and registry changes.

Thursday, March 22, 2012 9:44 PM