none
How do I turn off compatibility mode in windows?

Question

• I am having problems with my Kodak easyshare software. They suggested I turn of my compatiblity mode. Please help.
    Tuesday, June 29, 2010 4:07 PM

Answers

• Hi nicole1120,

If you would like to disable the compatibility mode, please help to confirm if the compatibility mode was enabled when installing the software or running it? If it was enabled when installing the software, you need to uninstall and then reinstall Kodak Easyshare to resolve the issue.

Otherwise, if the compatibility mode was enabled when running the software, you can simply go to Start, All Programs, find the software icon and then right click on it, click Properties, on the Compatibility tab, uncheck "Run this program in compatibility mode for:", and then click OK.

If the issue persists after disabling the compatibility mode, could you please be more specific about the Kodak Easyshare software issue?

-           What is the version of the Kodak Easyshare in this issue?

According to Windows 7 Compatibility Center, Kodak Easyshare 7 and 8 are compatible with both Windows 7 x32 and x64, and Kodak Easyshare 8 is compatible with Windows 7 x32.

-           Is the issue that Kodak Easyshare cannot be installed with error message? If so, could you please provide the exact wording of the error message?

Also, you can contact Kodak Support directly to check this issue: KODAK EASYSHARE Software Support

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards,

Linda

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Linda Yan Monday, July 05, 2010 1:45 AM
    Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:07 AM