none
cant download coupon printer !! help

Question

• cant seem to download the coupon printer that is  on all the couponing  websites ,,, I have windows Vista ... and when i go to install thr printer..I get couponprinter.exe. can not be downloaded ... ive tried  disabling my firewalls ....I am on my home pc so I am the adminitsrator  ,,,  i am not sure what else to do
    Wednesday, November 09, 2011 2:33 PM

Answers

• Sorry, but your question is not completely clear and seems not to be a Windows Vista Desktop UI issue: which printer do you have? Which coupon are you talking about?
    Please, provide more details.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award
    • Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Wednesday, November 16, 2011 4:46 AM
    Wednesday, November 09, 2011 6:02 PM
  • Hi,

Please answer above questions which Luigi Bruno asked for our further research.

As you stated that you downloaded the coupon printer that is on all the couponing websites, you may also contact the site support to check this issue.

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, November 11, 2011 6:28 AM

All replies

• Sorry, but your question is not completely clear and seems not to be a Windows Vista Desktop UI issue: which printer do you have? Which coupon are you talking about?
    Please, provide more details.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award
    Wednesday, November 09, 2011 6:02 PM
  • Hi,

Please answer above questions which Luigi Bruno asked for our further research.

As you stated that you downloaded the coupon printer that is on all the couponing websites, you may also contact the site support to check this issue.

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, November 11, 2011 6:28 AM