none
como puedo activar windows 7

Question

• lo que su sede es que el sistema operativo windows 7 lo intale pero me esta pidiendo la clave del producto yo la escribo pero me dice que la clave del producto escrita no se puede usar para activar windows en este equipo seria que ustes me podrian ayudar a solucionar el problema  muchas gracias
    Monday, December 28, 2009 3:11 AM

Answers

• translated he's asking

"what is that based operating system Windows 7 as intal but are asking me the product key I write it but it tells me the product key written can not be used to activate windows on this machine would be that I could help ustes solve the problem thank you very much"

Is this an upgrade from Vista, if so what version of Vista and to what version of Windows 7 did you install?  It may be that you are trying to upgrade to a version that's not supported

¿Es esto una actualización de Vista, en caso afirmativo qué versión de Vista, y en qué versión de Windows 7 no se instala? Puede ser que usted está tratando de actualizar a una versión que no es compatible

MCSE, MCSA, MCDST [If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" button at the top of this message. By marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.]
    Monday, December 28, 2009 3:23 AM
  • Hi carlos1491,

Firstly, I noticed that you post this question in none-English language. Please understand that this forum is provided for English product only. For support for localized versions it would be best to use the support resources appropriate to your language. You can visit TechNet Worldwide and click on the Worldwide Sites link to find the appropriate resources for your language. Thanks for your understanding and corperation.

Moreover, thanks cdobbs for translating the language to English. Regarding the translated meaning, you need to make sure that you use the right key to active Windows 7. You can type slmgr.vbs -dlv in the Command prompt with elevated privilege to display the type of key your computer required.

For activating Windows 7, please refer to Activate Windows on this computer or contact a Microsoft Product Activation Center.

Best Regards
    Dale
    Wednesday, December 30, 2009 5:29 AM

All replies

• translated he's asking

"what is that based operating system Windows 7 as intal but are asking me the product key I write it but it tells me the product key written can not be used to activate windows on this machine would be that I could help ustes solve the problem thank you very much"

Is this an upgrade from Vista, if so what version of Vista and to what version of Windows 7 did you install?  It may be that you are trying to upgrade to a version that's not supported

¿Es esto una actualización de Vista, en caso afirmativo qué versión de Vista, y en qué versión de Windows 7 no se instala? Puede ser que usted está tratando de actualizar a una versión que no es compatible

MCSE, MCSA, MCDST [If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" button at the top of this message. By marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.]
    Monday, December 28, 2009 3:23 AM
  • Hi carlos1491,

Firstly, I noticed that you post this question in none-English language. Please understand that this forum is provided for English product only. For support for localized versions it would be best to use the support resources appropriate to your language. You can visit TechNet Worldwide and click on the Worldwide Sites link to find the appropriate resources for your language. Thanks for your understanding and corperation.

Moreover, thanks cdobbs for translating the language to English. Regarding the translated meaning, you need to make sure that you use the right key to active Windows 7. You can type slmgr.vbs -dlv in the Command prompt with elevated privilege to display the type of key your computer required.

For activating Windows 7, please refer to Activate Windows on this computer or contact a Microsoft Product Activation Center.

Best Regards
    Dale
    Wednesday, December 30, 2009 5:29 AM