none
Driver Intel GMA 4500MHD for windows 7

Question

• Hi i have a video card Intel GMA 4500MHD,  win 7 professional 32-bit,  that doesen't  recognise and my image is very bad, the resolution is not the native. At first it came with w7 home basic but i change to w7 professional, all the drivers (of vista, because was the only ones for my lap in the lap company) work out, the only one that not was the video driver. My lap is
    Lanix Neuron PX ( a mexican company)
    Intel Pentium Dual core T4300 
    Help me find this driver or tell me how to install it (compatibility mode or another way)
    Another question, can i install a driver that is from another company, but with the same specifications?

thanks, i really need it
    Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:50 PM

Answers

• AS your question, I would like to tell you that you can install a driver from other company with the same specifications.

In my opinion, you can try the following two method to install the driver for your graphic card.

1. Update the Intel GMA 4500MHD graphic card  in the Device Manager via Windows Update.

Open Device Manager from Control Panel, right click the graphic card, choose "Update Driver software", click "Search automatically..." Follow the instructions to finish updating your sound card driver.

2. you can try the driver from the following link:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=18802&lang=eng

Good luck!

John
    • Marked as answer by Linda Yan Wednesday, March 24, 2010 8:07 AM
    Friday, March 19, 2010 3:24 AM

All replies

• AS your question, I would like to tell you that you can install a driver from other company with the same specifications.

In my opinion, you can try the following two method to install the driver for your graphic card.

1. Update the Intel GMA 4500MHD graphic card  in the Device Manager via Windows Update.

Open Device Manager from Control Panel, right click the graphic card, choose "Update Driver software", click "Search automatically..." Follow the instructions to finish updating your sound card driver.

2. you can try the driver from the following link:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=18802&lang=eng

Good luck!

John
    • Marked as answer by Linda Yan Wednesday, March 24, 2010 8:07 AM
    Friday, March 19, 2010 3:24 AM
  • Thanks a lot John Cena, it really work the driver of the link that you say it, i tried by the method that says inside the driver, i really dont remember but it wasnt so easy.

Thanks 

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 8:11 AM