none
cannot access all info on websites with windows 8.1 want to go back to windows8

Question

• I had recently upgraded from windows 8 to 8.1, and ever since then I have had nothing but trouble first my Norton wasn't capatible with the new version and now some of my billing websites are not capatible. I use my computer to pay for everything except rent, and now I'm not able to access the websites to pay my bills like I was able to in the previous version. Wish there was a warning stating that nothing is capatible with the new windows, then I would of never upgraded. I'm at a loss, I cannotay my bills, check my bank account, or use my Norton security. Why would u release the new version when nothing is capatible??!!!

Very frustrated customer!!!

Sunday, October 20, 2013 7:52 PM

Answers

• Hi Summerjay,

It sounds like Internet Explorer 11 could be causing this problem, if you are using Internet Explorer, I would try to install Chrome and Firefox and see how the sites react with them.

Cheers,

Lance

Sunday, October 20, 2013 10:04 PM

All replies

• Hi Summerjay,

It sounds like Internet Explorer 11 could be causing this problem, if you are using Internet Explorer, I would try to install Chrome and Firefox and see how the sites react with them.

Cheers,

Lance

Sunday, October 20, 2013 10:04 PM
  • Thanks for your help I

installed chrome and everything works now!

Summerjay

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 6:03 PM