none
Keyboard shorcuts opens, when i press R it opens the RUN Command window & when i press E it opens the My computer , How should i remove these shorcuts. When i use these keys in my Virtual machine it works fine, Kindly guide me in this issue

Question

• I have already tried the EASE ACCESS option but could'nt find to stop this Short Cuts as these keys are well working in My virtual machine , Can any one suggest the answer of it.

Friday, March 25, 2011 11:14 AM

Answers

• Hi ABDUL WASI,

Thanks for the post!

It seems the shortcut keys are messed up. Did you get this issue before?

By default, Win+R is used to open Run command, and Win+E for opening Computer. It seems these shortcut keys are changed. Now, if you press Win+R or Win+E, which windows will show?

If you figure out which application used this two shortcuts keys. Right-click the application, choose Properties - Shortcut Tab, what's behind the Shortcut key box? Change it with another shortcuts key.

Also fully scan your computer, and if you have a backup, a system restore could help you come back to a nearlier time.

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, March 29, 2011 6:04 AM