none
Credential Manager OutLook 2010 and SharePoint 2010

Question

• Using Windows 7Home Premium with Office 2010 Professional trying to connect to a hosted SharePoint 2010 site from my home internet connection. Even though have saved password in Credential Manager, OutLook 2010 continues to ask for my password.  What appears to be a simple process, it looks like I am not alone considering the number of posts regarding this issue especially in the 2010 environment.   I have read through many of the posts regarding this but can't find an answer that fits my simple needs. Does anyone have ideas?

Thursday, December 02, 2010 11:48 PM

Answers

• Hi,

According to your description, this issue can be caused by Outlook 2010 / SharePoint authentication issue, I suggest asking SharePoint 2010 Forum for further help:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-CA/category/sharepoint2010

·         The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Furthermore, you can try to remove the credential can re-add it again for test.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, December 06, 2010 8:20 AM