none
i got tv_ConfigMgrErr43 symptom

Question

• when i tried to generate a system health report from control panel/performance information and tools/advance tools, i got :

Error  
    Symptom:
    tv_ConfigMgrErr43
    Cause: A device has a configuration problem that prevents it from working properly.
    Details: The device, Unknown Device, is reporting "tv_ConfigMgrErr43". This device will not be available until the issue is resolved. The Plug and Play ID for this device is USB\VID_0000-PID_0000\5-340A0F05-0-1.
    Resolution: 1. Verify the correct driver is installed.
      2. Try updating the drivers using Windows Update.
      3. Check with the manufacturer for an updated driver.
      4. Attempt to uninstall and then reinstall the device using Device Manager.
    Related: Explanation of Error Codes Generated by Device Manager
      Manage Devices in Windows

Symptom:
    Device is not present, not working properly, or does not have all of its drivers installed.
    Cause: A device has a configuration problem that prevents it from working properly.
    Details: The device, epfwwfpr, is reporting "tv_ConfigMgrErr24". This device will not be available until the issue is resolved. The Plug and Play ID for this device is ROOT\LEGACY_EPFWWFPR\0000.

Symptom:
    tv_ConfigMgrErr43
    Details: The device, Unknown Device, is reporting "tv_ConfigMgrErr43". This device will not be available until the issue is resolved. The Plug and Play ID for this device is USB\VID_0000-PID_0000\5-340A0F05-0-1.

I use windows 7 ultimate. does that report mean my computer is in a bad shape? what should i do? please help...

i would appreciate any help greatly (i'm sorry my english is bad and i'm still newbie in using windows 7)

Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:06 PM

Answers

• Problem is as stated as it is.

You cannot use the device, which Windows can't figure out the device name but only Plug and Play ID.

Go to Device Manager and make sure you have no ! or ? yellow indicated device.

Make sure you update your drivers to the latest versions.

If problem continues, check your hardware.

"Everything we do is dictated by motive."
    Thursday, December 02, 2010 1:29 PM

All replies

• Problem is as stated as it is.

You cannot use the device, which Windows can't figure out the device name but only Plug and Play ID.

Go to Device Manager and make sure you have no ! or ? yellow indicated device.

Make sure you update your drivers to the latest versions.

If problem continues, check your hardware.

"Everything we do is dictated by motive."
    Thursday, December 02, 2010 1:29 PM
  • Of course it will have a yellow ?  -- are you trying to help or just push someone off?

The problem is that a Windows Update has caused Windows 7 to reject the same video configuration and card that worked minutes before.  Either the new drivers are incompatible or the update made other key changes that render the card inoperable.

This is still an open issue and the list of NVIDIA CARDS that are being affected by the update continues to grow.

tv_ConfigMgrErr43
    Details: The device, NVIDIA GeForce 210 , is reporting "tv_ConfigMgrErr43". This device will not be available until the issue is resolved. The Plug and Play ID for this device is VideoController3.

Symptom:
    tv_ConfigMgrErr43
    Details: The device, NVIDIA GeForce 210 , is reporting "tv_ConfigMgrErr43". This device will not be available until the issue is resolved. The Plug and Play ID for this device is PCI\VEN_10DE-DEV_0A65-SUBSYS_104419DA-REV_A2\4-8B161D2-0-0010.

Sunday, December 26, 2010 10:32 PM