none
Windows 7 Teredo Tunneling-adapter doesn't start up

Answers

• Hi,

In addition, may I know the exact errror? To make it clear, please also capture some screenshots for our further research:

Capture a screenshot

==============

1)   Press the Print Screen key (PrtScn) on your keyboard.

2)   Click the "Start" menu, type "mspaint" in the Search Bar and Press Enter.

3)   In the Paint program, click the "Edit" menu, click "Paste", click the "File" menu, and click "Save".

4)   The "Save As" dialogue box will appear. Type a file name in the "File name:" box, for example: "screenshot".

5)   Make sure "JPEG (*.JPG;*.JPEG;*.JPE;*.JFIF)" is selected in the "Save as type" box, click “Desktop” on the left pane and then click "Save".

Please upload the screenshots to Windows Live SkyDrive and share their URLs with us.

In addition, I would like to share the following with you:

Support for IPv6 in Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7

Internet Protocol Version 6, Teredo, and Related Technologies in Windows Vista

Thanks.

Nicholas Li - MSFT
    Tuesday, November 17, 2009 10:57 AM

All replies

• In what application are you using Teredo?  If it is Direct Access then in order to use Teredo you need to be behind a NAT.  To answer your question if your NIC supports IPV6 (hardware) then Teredo is a IPV6 tunneling technology (software).

Don Murphy

Saturday, November 14, 2009 9:20 PM
  • Hi,

In addition, may I know the exact errror? To make it clear, please also capture some screenshots for our further research:

Capture a screenshot

==============

1)   Press the Print Screen key (PrtScn) on your keyboard.

2)   Click the "Start" menu, type "mspaint" in the Search Bar and Press Enter.

3)   In the Paint program, click the "Edit" menu, click "Paste", click the "File" menu, and click "Save".

4)   The "Save As" dialogue box will appear. Type a file name in the "File name:" box, for example: "screenshot".

5)   Make sure "JPEG (*.JPG;*.JPEG;*.JPE;*.JFIF)" is selected in the "Save as type" box, click “Desktop” on the left pane and then click "Save".

Please upload the screenshots to Windows Live SkyDrive and share their URLs with us.

In addition, I would like to share the following with you:

Support for IPv6 in Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7

Internet Protocol Version 6, Teredo, and Related Technologies in Windows Vista

Thanks.

Nicholas Li - MSFT
    Tuesday, November 17, 2009 10:57 AM
  • Hi, I uninstalled my Teredo Tunneling Pseudo Interface driver and now my laptop cannot connect to the internet using wireless, is there any way for me to re-install the driver or connect wirelessly using something else?
    • Proposed as answer by pureel Monday, June 27, 2011 5:28 AM
    Saturday, July 24, 2010 8:55 PM