none
DVD Maker won't recognize music files

Question

• I am slowly going mad. I am trying to add three songs to a slide show. They are in my iTunes folder, play normally, have all info there. But when I push the 'add music' button and go to those songs, I get a screen that says 'not recognized.' There is a blank box for Files and it seems to want me to add there. But nothing works. WTF. Very frustrating.
    Thursday, September 30, 2010 1:23 AM

Answers

• You may need to Codec for this kind of music files. Try to install QuickTime and the Codec should be installed with it.

Apple - QuickTime - Download

Important Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, October 01, 2010 8:30 AM

All replies

• I use .mp3 and .wma music files successfully, perhaps the iTunes format is not supported.
    Friday, October 01, 2010 7:28 AM
  • You may need to Codec for this kind of music files. Try to install QuickTime and the Codec should be installed with it.

Apple - QuickTime - Download

Important Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, October 01, 2010 8:30 AM