none
Picasa 3

Question

• Several years ago my son-in law installed Picasa on my computer.  I used it without trouble until recently when my computer became infected with a virus and it had to be erased and reset to when it was new. Since then I cannot get Picasa to work. Obviously something still needs to be downloaded to get it to work correctly. I am running Windows XP. I am sure someone out there can answer this question for me. Send answer to papadeblauw@verizon.net Thanks, Dave
    Wednesday, January 27, 2010 1:03 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for posting here.

Regarding the Picasa issue, since we have limited resources about how it is designed and how it works, our help is limited; therefore, it is recommended that you go to Picasa Support for help:

Picasa Help

Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Meanwhile, I also noticed that you mentioned that Windows XP was infected with a virus, for this issue, it is better to go to our Windows XP forum for help.

Thanks. Hope the issues will be resolved soon.

Nicholas Li - MSFT
    Wednesday, January 27, 2010 8:56 AM