none
Windows 7 Ultimate 32 or 64 bit.

Question

• I need to download windows 7 ultimate 32 bit edition. I have the serial number. can someone give me the link please. Or if I can use the same serial number on the 64 bit that will work too. I just need to fix my friends computer and return it and burn the dvd for them. Help Please!!!!
    Saturday, May 05, 2012 11:14 PM

Answers

• There are links online to legitimate versions of the WIn7 .iso files, although they don't officially exist. Try searching for the .iso files at mydigitallife. (I'd supply links, but last I knew, that was against the forum policies.)

The key should work with both 32 and 64 bit installers. However, at least for the normal package, the 32 and 64 bit versions come on separate DVDs (and as separate .iso files).

Monday, May 07, 2012 1:36 AM
  • You can download a Windows 7 ISO file if you have a TechNet or MSDN subscription.
    The Product Key should be the same for both the 32 bit and the 64 bit version.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 7:47 PM

All replies

• There are links online to legitimate versions of the WIn7 .iso files, although they don't officially exist. Try searching for the .iso files at mydigitallife. (I'd supply links, but last I knew, that was against the forum policies.)

The key should work with both 32 and 64 bit installers. However, at least for the normal package, the 32 and 64 bit versions come on separate DVDs (and as separate .iso files).

Monday, May 07, 2012 1:36 AM
  • You can download a Windows 7 ISO file if you have a TechNet or MSDN subscription.
    The Product Key should be the same for both the 32 bit and the 64 bit version.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 7:47 PM
  • can u send me that key at  (pushp.ranjansingh@gmail.com)i will be very thankful to u..coz i need it badly.....plse send me asap...

Friday, May 18, 2012 1:03 PM