none
Windows Dvd Maker Not responding

Question

• I have been using DVD maker to make convert AVI files to DVD and a few days ago, during encoding, I noticed that it had stopped working.  I would start to burn DVD and after a while (30 mins or so) noticed that only .3% had been encoded.  After waiting an additional 2o mins i noticed there was still no progress.  When I clicked on the box, it said the Windows DVD maker was not responding and has been ever since.  No matter if I put a new disc in or not, I still get same error.

I have read some comments with regards to filters and after restoreing default filters, I still am encountering same problem.

Can anyone help?

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 12:35 AM

Answers

• This issue can be caused by incompatible DVD encoders. I suggest you remove all third party Codec packs and players, then check the result.
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 6:55 AM

All replies

• This issue can be caused by incompatible DVD encoders. I suggest you remove all third party Codec packs and players, then check the result.
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 6:55 AM
  • i am having the same problem. when i try  it comes up not reasponding about 2 min into it. very frustreated. What can i do to help.

• Proposed as answer by jamem08 Tuesday, August 02, 2011 10:06 AM
    Tuesday, August 02, 2011 10:05 AM