none
What does an "error calling method on NPObject" mean and how can I resolve it?

Answers

• Hi,

Base on my research, NPObject is an "interface" to any "foreign" code exposed through the browser (foreign, as in foreign to JavaScript, otherwise it may be browser's own objects, like the global window object for example). The embedded Flash plugin would certainly implement this "interface" (so the browser sees it as just another NPObject).

This issue seems more related to programming. Please check whether it is error occurred when using specific programs. You can test the issue in Clean Boot mode to find it and then contact the provider.

Hope this helps.

Vincent Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, January 01, 2013 3:03 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Base on my research, NPObject is an "interface" to any "foreign" code exposed through the browser (foreign, as in foreign to JavaScript, otherwise it may be browser's own objects, like the global window object for example). The embedded Flash plugin would certainly implement this "interface" (so the browser sees it as just another NPObject).

This issue seems more related to programming. Please check whether it is error occurred when using specific programs. You can test the issue in Clean Boot mode to find it and then contact the provider.

Hope this helps.

Vincent Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, January 01, 2013 3:03 AM
  • how can I eliminate? Is it dangerous to my system?
    Sunday, January 06, 2013 1:47 PM