none
Live! Cam Video IM Pro

Question

• Hey there a bit of help please.

I have a Creative Labs Live! Cam Video IM Pro that Windows 7 64-bit cannot see.  It just can't load the drivers.  I went and downloaded the Vista 64-bit driver in hopes of it working.  No such luck.  Any suggestions and help is greatly appreciated.
    Tuesday, January 13, 2009 7:09 AM

Answers

• Wierd i doubt it has any bearing on the matter but that link takes you to the CL Audigy 2 driver download page

and from what ive been reading on these forums and elsewhere, if your getting a code 10 error, then i suspect your going to have to wait for Creative to update the frivers im afraid.
    Saturday, January 17, 2009 6:46 PM

All replies

• Couple of ideas,

1 is it a driver install package that needs to be installed before the webcam is plugged in?

2 have you tried running it as Administrator?

3 have you tried rightclicking and selecting Compatability Troubleshooting before trying to install it?
    Tuesday, January 13, 2009 7:24 AM
  • 1. Yes
    2. No
    3. Didn't try it yet.

I'll try this out later and get back to ya. ^^
    Wednesday, January 14, 2009 6:11 AM
  • Update:

I've tried all three suggestions, even manually updating the drivers from the extracted exe file.  I get a Code 10: Device Cannot Start.

Any suggestions from this point in would greatly be appreciated.  ^_^
    Thursday, January 15, 2009 3:20 AM
  • is it the vista version of the driver your trying to install? as i believe it originally only had up to xp drivers

easier way to ask ;) which driver version number are you trying to install?

Thursday, January 15, 2009 3:24 AM
  • Yes, I'm trying to install the Vista 64-bit version of the driver,  Creative Live! Cam Video IM Pro (VF0230) Driver v1.03.0
    Saturday, January 17, 2009 6:38 PM
  • Wierd i doubt it has any bearing on the matter but that link takes you to the CL Audigy 2 driver download page

and from what ive been reading on these forums and elsewhere, if your getting a code 10 error, then i suspect your going to have to wait for Creative to update the frivers im afraid.
    Saturday, January 17, 2009 6:46 PM
  • Try this: http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showtopic=674903

1. Download driver with ver. 1.03.02 (LCVP_PCDrv_US_1_03_02.exe - 2.810.704 bytes)
    2. Set compatible with Vista SP2
    3. Run as administrator & enjoy! :)

It's work fine on my Windows 7 Professional x64!

Monday, July 18, 2011 10:03 AM