none
Driver for DVD/CD-ROM Device HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4082N

Question

• Where can I obtain a driver for my DVD/CD-ROM Device HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4082N in a ACER TravelMate 8204WLMi.
    Tuesday, June 20, 2006 11:54 AM

Answers

All replies

• I'm looking for the same driver, if anyone has an idea where to find it, that would be great
    Sunday, September 17, 2006 11:35 AM
  • Probably wont be released until it is closer to RTM

Andre Rivera

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 11:07 PM
  • Meanwhile I have installed Vista RC1 und its works fine.
    Friday, September 22, 2006 1:08 PM
  • ok
    Saturday, December 30, 2006 1:45 AM
  • i dont understand, what is RTM and please help me my dvd rw not working.
    Tuesday, January 30, 2007 11:25 AM
  • RTM is Release to Manufacturing
    Thursday, February 01, 2007 3:45 PM
  • What about that driver?

I'm having the same problem findind the exact same driver. I'm usind Vista Business.

(hl-dt-st dvdram gsa-4082n)
    Saturday, August 11, 2007 1:21 AM
  • Has anyone found a proper drivr fro this device yet?  Mine works great in XP, but rebooting to that (better) OS is getting to be a pain in the arse.

Thursday, September 06, 2007 6:37 PM
  • i need this driver to install in my computer, because the one in the computer was mistakenly deleted by my brother

Monday, October 29, 2007 9:27 PM
  •  scrooge wrote:
    I'm looking for the same driver, if anyone has an idea where to find it, that would be great
    • Proposed as answer by donyoungshaft Sunday, January 04, 2009 4:14 PM
    Monday, June 23, 2008 12:53 AM
  •  

Thursday, October 02, 2008 6:31 AM
  •  Well I've read all these posts and I do not see anything that solves or points to a way to fix finding the driver. Without the driver my DVD Rom will not work. I'd use my disk that cam with the laptop which is a HP Pavilion, but since the DVD Rom does not work w/o drivers it's I'm just going in circles.
    Sunday, October 19, 2008 3:48 AM
  • I had to use another PC to read the disc, copy it to an external HD, then I could load the setup disc to the pc that way. Still don't have a working DVD R/W, only CDRW works but at least I could load all my other drivers correctly after formatting HD, reinstalling XP (that disc is a CD) and re-setting up PC. This is my second CD-DVDRW drive in this HP. Replacing it the first time worked for about a year then I'm getting same problem again. Can't keep replacing drives at $200 a pop though. Time for a new pc - shame though, I really liked this laptop
    Wednesday, May 05, 2010 6:02 PM
  • THIS> HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4082N  IS PART OF XP OPERATING SYSTEM.ONE YOU CAN UNISTALL IT IN DEVICE MANAGER AND REBOOT MAY FIX IT. WILL BE EASY TO SPOT IT WILL HAVE A YELLOW !!!!! AND THATS NOT WORKING. TWO...THERES NO DRIVER FOR THIS BUT IN  XP REFORMAT OPERATING  SYSTEM..IF YA CANT USE THE DVDCD YOU CANT REFORMAT.I SUGGEST HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4082N A FLASH DRIVE INSTALL ANOTHER DVD CD PLAYER AND REFORMAT YOUR PUTTER.THE DVD CD .....WILL RETURN
    Tuesday, May 25, 2010 10:16 PM