none
RSAT Unattended Install

All replies

• Thursday, March 27, 2008 3:59 PM
  • I know this is an old post but its the second result when you search for a way to install RSAT silently. 

For anyone attempting to do this on win8 (or win7 for that matter, it works with both) you can do a dism install

The OCSETUP solution has been deprecated in current versions of windows. 

Using whatever method you like, copy the msu to the machine and run the package with the  "/quiet" switch

Use DISM to enable the features you want. In my case I have enabled the following

dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Roles /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Roles-AD
    dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Roles /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Roles-AD-DS
    dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Roles /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Roles-AD-DS-SnapIns
    dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Roles /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Roles-AD-DS-AdministrativeCenter
    dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Roles /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Roles-AD-DS-NIS
    dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Roles /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Roles-AD-LDS
    dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Features
    dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools /featurename:RemoteServerAdministrationTools-Features-BitLocker

To find more features use dism /online /get-features
    When intalling, remember that you must enable the parent feature before enabling a child. 

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 4:19 PM