none
Windows 7 & LogMeIn Hamachi: Complete pc lock up

General discussion

• Ok, so back in June I downloaded minecraft as well as Logmein Hamachi to play with a group of friends. For the first 3-4 days everything was going smoothly, my pc was fine and great. Out of nowhere my PC would randomly lock up freeze, would freeze on the user login, would freeze browsing the web, didnt matter what i was doing, it would freeze but at random intervals. It would freeze for about 3 bootups, work for anywhere from an hour to 2 days, then do it again. So I wiped EVERYTHING I had downloaded, from games, addons, launchers....what ever. After which the pc worked fine, did multiple scans etc etc, then redownloaded everything except LogMeIn Hamachi because i was just busy with another new game and the PC worked fantastic until these past 3 days.....

Now, 2 months later, those same friends asked if I want to play minecraft with them, so I redownloaded Hamachi, played with a buddy on minecraft for a few hours then logged off for the night. The next day while I was playing Arma 2, the pc started to freeze and lockup forcing me to have to do hard reboots, and basically just doing the same thing it was doing 2 months ago. I again uninstalled logmein hamachi and the pc is working fantastic again, just like new. I play with 5 other people and they have never had the problem with hamachi.

Any help would be AWESOME! I have saved the dump files from the crashes, but dont know what to do with them to find out whats wrong so give me a way to upload and i will!

Thursday, July 26, 2012 5:50 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Since LogMeIn Hamachi causes the issue, I suggest posting in LogMeIn forum to get professional support.

http://community.logmein.com/t5/Hamachi/bd-p/Hamachi

Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Niki Han

TechNet Community Support

Monday, July 30, 2012 5:34 AM