none
Taskbar Show Auto-Hide shortcut?

Question

• I love all of the built-in shortcuts for Win7. They make life MUCH easier.

However it's come to the point where expanding it to fit all those extra toolbars and tasks makes it too big to show but too useful to just hide.

Is there a shortcut for show and locking the taskbar, and then hiding it again?

Suggestion: crtl+shift + winkey. Doesn't seem to have a function currently. Press combo to lock open the taskbar, and again to enable auto-hide.
    Saturday, November 14, 2009 4:27 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Good idea. Currently there isn't such combination keys to achieve this kind of requirements. I would like to forward your great suggestions to our related DEV team. Meanwhile, based on my test on test machines, you can right click the mouse and press L key to lock or unlock the taskbar. Thanks for your suggestions and efforts.

Best Regards
    Dale
    Monday, November 16, 2009 10:27 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Good idea. Currently there isn't such combination keys to achieve this kind of requirements. I would like to forward your great suggestions to our related DEV team. Meanwhile, based on my test on test machines, you can right click the mouse and press L key to lock or unlock the taskbar. Thanks for your suggestions and efforts.

Best Regards
    Dale
    Monday, November 16, 2009 10:27 AM
  • I think i broke it

tried to right-click and l to lock then unlock, but it won't unlock now :((((
    Monday, November 16, 2009 3:26 PM
  • You need to right click the taskbar and press L.

Best Regards
    Dale
    Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:13 AM
  • You need to right click the taskbar and press L.

Best Regards
    Dale

It was broken until I restarted. Funny after so many years, that it still seems like something new can be broken with every passing day.
    exploring wmplayer 12 secure internet sharing
    Tuesday, November 17, 2009 4:21 AM