none
NetMeeting for windows 7

Question

• Hi
    I have an internal network that usually doesn't use internet and I want to use windows 7 in this network but I couldn't  enable NetMeeting on this network.  Do you know how can I enable NetMeeting on win7?
    Thanks.  

Sunday, September 27, 2009 6:37 PM

Answers

• Hi,

NetMeeting is not included in Windows 7 and there is no compatible NetMeeting installation package for Windows 7. I'm afraid that we cannot use it on Windows 7 machine. Thank you for your understanding.

For more information, please refer to the following reply:

NetMeeting for windows 7

Thanks,
    Novak
    • Marked as answer by Novak Wu Monday, October 05, 2009 1:55 AM
    Monday, September 28, 2009 8:01 AM

All replies

• Hi,

NetMeeting is not included in Windows 7 and there is no compatible NetMeeting installation package for Windows 7. I'm afraid that we cannot use it on Windows 7 machine. Thank you for your understanding.

For more information, please refer to the following reply:

NetMeeting for windows 7

Thanks,
    Novak
    • Marked as answer by Novak Wu Monday, October 05, 2009 1:55 AM
    Monday, September 28, 2009 8:01 AM
  • So far I have found the only truly free (personal and business) tool that can be considered a NetMeeting replacement for Windows 7 - Inletex Easy Meeting Classic: http://www.inletex.ca/products/inletex-easy-meeting-classic/

It allows you to share your desktop in Windows 7 and is peer-to-peer (no Internet required). However, version 1 provides just a basic view-only sharing functionality - no video/audio/remote control. Hopefully Inletex will enrich the tool's functionality in their next version.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 8:57 PM