none
Touchpad Icon??

Question

• Hi All,

i use my custom built windows 7 machine to run a disco from, i use one 20inch touch screen monitor (which i use my main program from (PCDJ VJ)) on the second screen 50inch plasma i just use music video's.

However, when my disco software opens it goes on the touch screen which is what i want, but it goes over the top of the slider that i use to access the onscree keyboard, if i set this to dock it takes up too much of the screen, is there anyway i can set the tab to always be on top?

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:41 PM

Answers

• Hi,

A third party tool called Stay Always-on-Top might be of help in this situation.

Note: The third-party product discussed here is manufactured by a company that is independent of Microsoft. We make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Monday, July 05, 2010 7:46 AM